Hello Anime Tempest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~"]Hello good sir' date=' glad you could join. Hopefully you'll stick around and become as awesome of a member as I know you can be. Don't got too much going, but if you wanna help, start uploading some anime or manga if you can. Be sure to read all rules and guidelines first though :DEnjoy your stay.[/color']
[background=black]Welcome to the Tempest[/background]
[/quote]Thank you so much for welcoming me to the site.In regards to helping out, Levi knows my situation.I'm going to help out as much as I can.

[quote name='"ReDSmoke"]What's up everyone' date=' my name is ReDSmoke (but feel free to just call me Red) I like Classic Rock and Metal music. [/quote']you don't like justin beiber, he sings good songs :sad:

[quote name='"pronfreak"]
ReDSmoke said:
What's up everyone' date=' my name is ReDSmoke (but feel free to just call me Red) I like Classic Rock and Metal music. [/quote']you don't like justin beiber, he sings good songs :sad:
Sure, the kid can make a lot of money singing about pointless topics.But I prefer real singers and real music.Rock stars and singers who would drink something like this:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.