Hello Anime tempest, c'est moi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there guys and girls,My name is Ben, and I found this website due to Pickled Onion, went to great lengths to even get on here (confirmation email? What's that?).My favourite anime's is a really hard question since I like a lot of them. Some highlights:* Cowboy bebop* Darker than Black* Durarara!!* Baccano!* Full Metal AlchemistSeeing as I don't really read manga (it somehow can't keep my attention as much, no moving things.. what do I do!)As far as my musical interests go, I'm mostly into metal, and in that category I go in for black / melodic death. I also enjoy a variety of other genre's on the side, such as electro swing, drum & base, reggae, rock, ska, and more. I hail from Holland, but my roots are British too. I don't have a particular occupation at the moment, but I come from the IT business. Going back to college to re-school myself into social services. So I'll conclude this with saying: if you want to know more, feel free to ask, I'm up for questions.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Blasted e-mail confirmation, I turned it off, dunno how it turned itself back on. Sorry for the trouble. Welcome to AT, enjoy your stay and let us know if you need any help.PS: You've got an awesome taste in anime. All of the ones you listed are somewhere on my top 20 list. Especially Cowboy Bebop, all time favorite of mine.

ayeeee ayeee~~~welcome to AT, Sir.
(wait is it right to think tht you are a man? o_O)ah, feel free to look around and post ^_^enjoy your stay, ne~~

Oh I am a man all right, I'll just post my picture in the 'post your face' thing thread, which I'm sure you have. And yeah, email confirmation.. *cough* thanks for fixing that, it was somewhat annoying to not be able to join a forum. So yay you techies for fixing it! Oh and Cowboy bebop might as well be my #1, but it'll have to share with the original Full Metal Alchemist for sentimental reasons.

oho! hello there Bwj90...or wutever i may call u..welcome to the tempest!! hmm...ur favorite anime mostly come from seinen genre eh??i love all the anime that u listed! xDso then, have a nice stay here..and happy posting~~~ =)

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Bwj90' date=' post: 37402"']Hey there guys and girls,* Durarara!!* Baccano! [/quote]good good good, very good~Durarara!! is my favorite anime of all time
Welcome to AT ^^Have fun and enjoy posting~

Status
Not open for further replies.