Gundam seed Destiny

Archangel

Ive seen Gundam seed and i thought it was cool , It had drama ,action ,and romance what more can u ask for in a anime? well i just started with Gundams Seed Destiny im on ep 5 but so far I dont like it at all :angry: . I was Wondering does Kira have a good role in the series or do i have to deal with shinn bullshit :angry: ? Kira was a good character IMO in the first series, but shinn who the hell is he . I was just wondering is the series worth watching ? or is it just another major disapointment in anime . Anyone who seen the series tell me what you think .

P.S. I HATE SHINN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Ok now i feel better ahhhhhhh.......... :D

Akie

I only watched Gundam Seed Destiny untill episode 20 or sumthin...You do start to see kira a whole lot more, but it will take a few episodes. you also see Arthrun alot too.

I hope this helps a little. (oh, and i think shinn is an idiot too ^_^ )

Its actually pretty good, but you have deal with that guys bull for most of the series. Eventually he becomes a little better, I don't exactly remember when.

Archangel

i ve been watching it little by little it gotten a little better exept i still hate shinn :angry: his dumb ass tryed to kill kira that really got to me almost threw my computer :D

See a little better. It isn't till the end does he really change for the better, like a dramatic change, but until then you can hate just like everyone else who watched the show. :(

I watched it. You're right. Shinn's character isn't that good. Too rash. And I was mad that he tried to kill Kira.
Can't believe Athrun still can't make up his mind about who's side he wants to be on until almost at the end, then he decided to go back to Kira & Lacus...
BTW Wish I could have seen more of Kira & Lacus. I really like them ^ _ ^

Yeah. But didn't she returned the ring to him?
Does that mean they're never going to be together?
There wasn't much of Athrun & Cagalli in the Final Plus, so I'm not sure what's going on with them...

I'm pretty sure that they are not going to be together, which sorta bums me out. They seemed like they would get together, and it would be a happy ending in a way.

I sound weird saying this, at least as a guy. Oh well.

Archangel

I think they might will ,cuz you know they care for eachother and the only reason why they split up was cuz of the war. To be honest i hope they do and by the way has anyone notice that Gundam seed and Gundam Seed destiny are like soap operas . They have you go through every emotion possible in both the series ,but i like them both cuz of that , even tho i still hate SHINN!!!!!!!!

You're right it is like a soap, only infinitely better. Another thing is that I feel sad that the copy of umm, the singer girl, dies. The girl that, ahhh!!! Why can't I ever remember names. The girl in Magicgirl's avatar, her copy dies. That was sad.

Archangel

Yeah that was sad, but at the same time it was almost a must. It would have been sweet if Kira had them both tho , now that would be funny as hell, but it would never happen.

@Lorthimyer
The copy's name is Mia Campbell. Yeah, too bad she died. It'd be interesting if she'd lived.
I wanted to see what would happen to her since she looked totally liked Lacus and all.
I wonder if they killed her character to simplify things...

And Sanji1P, you're right. It'd never happen. Kira's the loyal type isn't he.
He had a hard time forgetting about that girl, Flay Allster even though she was really mean to him at times, so there's no way he'd go for Mia.

Had a bad past, and now is trying to make up for it. Kira is sorta like that in that he doesn't like his past but he accepts it and is willing to try to work hard for the future, like he's taking care of all those kids.

Ah, I see what you mean. He changed for the better. Before, he was always unsure of himself.
Then, after all that's happened, he became much more confident & believed in what he's fighting for.

Yep, I wish Shin could be more like that. Or the guy that Shin served for a period, and he dies at the end of the series. Once again, a name I can't remember, but he had long black hair. There's plenty of people that needed to change and that would have made the series a little better.

Yeah, if only Shinn had changed, I probably would have liked him more.
But he kinda stayed the same till the end. He keeps brooding on the past & thinking on revenge.
The long-haired guy -> Gilbert Dullindal
Yeah, he was so annoying sometimes.
Manipulating people like the way he used Mia. Really evil...