General Emmie would enjoy a good massage

♣Kaname Madoka♣

oh my you.. you don't know about the Aidan's cool Club?

Aidan is so cool.. that people in other dimensions claim to be his friend

Aidan is so cool that when he was born... Micheal Jackson was scared pale...

Aidan is so cool okay I'm stopping I'm making him the Chuck Norris of cool

xD

:cool2: <---- aidan smilie

xD

anyway You're cool too... as hard to believe as it sounds... I actually think you're cooler then Aidan xDDDDD

*gets murdered by members of Aidan's cool club*

:badass:

The only members of Aidan's Cool Club I know would be Jarrett and Aidan himself *shrugs*

Waiting for the last extra ep of Durarara!! to download.... (-_-") So fricken slow....

♣Kaname Madoka♣

whoa Kero I thought you of all people would fangirl my Aidan is so cool list xDDDD

wait i know what it isss its cause i said Tsukiko was cooler

:confused2: can't win all the time now can ya xD

Kero did you see Durarara episode 25 was uploaded like 2 days ago. I'm pretty sure the series only had 24 episodes, so is that a cameo?

@yuiki: While I do like Aidan (as a friend), I'm not a crazy fan______.... Though I am fan______ing Masamune Date in the SWC3DS preview clip.

[quote name='TheRazyChan']Kero did you see Durarara episode 25 was uploaded like 2 days ago. I'm pretty sure the series only had 24 episodes, so is that a cameo?[/QUOTE]

I was on the iPad yesterday, so I didn't actually know of it cause it's a DVD extra ep and it wasn't on instantz for me to be downloaded. Will be watching it tomorrow.

Hoping it's the Hotpot party part
- poor Izaya didn't get invited (>_<)

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, Kero, don't break my heart. You know how much it is important for me that you'd host your next game here.

PS. could you make your Dictionary/Compendium/Academy/however you want to call it thread here?

[quote name='Emeralda']Rawr, Kero, don't break my heart. You know how much it is important for me that you'd host your next game here.

PS. could you make your Dictionary/Compendium/Academy/however you want to call it thread here?[/QUOTE]

I'll alternate sites for hosting unless the MF AG scene completely dies/on the verge of it. I'm a neutral party afterall.

And sure. But you'll have to ask foreverava on his part. Don't know what to call the thread though.

@Pi: I don't know how many roles I'll be in need to be making.... Currently fixated on pins right now...

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
I already talked about his thread, and he said he'd do it.

And you know that MF AGs won't just die like that. Not with you there, you're the deciding factor *thinks of a bribe* Yeah, I was thinking about sending you pics of my newborn baby as one of the first people, but I'm not sure I'd like to share them on the internet just like that, so I guess there's no bribe, just honest hopes that you would at least think about it >.<

[quote name='Emeralda']I already talked about his thread, and he said he'd do it.

And you know that MF AGs won't just die like that. Not with you there, you're the deciding factor *thinks of a bribe* Yeah, I was thinking about sending you pics of my newborn baby as one of the first people, but I'm not sure I'd like to share them on the internet just like that >.<[/QUOTE]

I'll leave MF in my own time when I feel it is right. Everything has its time.

Probably best to share the photos with really close friends. Internet is not always safe afterall.

@Pi: I might just give this site the upgraded version or something of the game. MF makes a great testing site cause there's a large control group.....

(">o>) well &$(& me. I'm treating MF like a bunch of lab rats. Oops. *shifty eyes*

♣Kaname Madoka♣

LOLz emmie exploting her child already xD :confused2:

but really kero >_> you told me before yourself that you don't even like MF >_<

you shouldn't stay with them if you don't like them...

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='kero_69']Probably best to share the photos with really close friends. Internet is not always safe afterall.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's why I never game my real surname anywhere and I try to post as little pics of me as possible as well. Common reason, sometimes you really hate it :><:

By the way, why my MSN never shows you're online?

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I'll admit I forget alot of times and give out my name alot >_< same for my pics well some of them anyway I really need to fix that >_<

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
About the game - I've played only the first Valkyria Chronicles, since I don't have a PSP, but it will be only loosely based on it. And it won't be just a mafia game, everyone will have abilities, but I'm skipping out on such novelties like items, areas, LPs.

[quote name='Kawaii Yui']but really kero >_> you told me before yourself that you don't even like MF >_<

you shouldn't stay with them if you don't like them...[/QUOTE]

Tolerance is a wonderful thing I guess.

[quote name='Emeralda']By the way, why my MSN never shows you're online?[/QUOTE]

Cause I'm not on MSN right now - it's nearly midnight too (-_-") Needs to sleep very soon....

*drool* Give me Homer plox~~~

I've played a bit of #2. It's alright.

EDIT: Going to bed now. Night all~

[quote name='Emeralda']About the game - I've played only the first Valkyria Chronicles, since I don't have a PSP, but it will be only loosely based on it. And it won't be just a mafia game, everyone will have abilities, but I'm skipping out on such novelties like items, areas, LPs.[/QUOTE]

Thats too bad =/ but either way Valkyria Chronicles is ze best <3

bah so many sub sections D: wouldn't it be easier to have them all lined down in just one ?

Sanae

Staff member
@Emmie: You should check if MSN auto blocked any contacts. It seems to love doing that (not just to me) ^_^

Everyone (not just mafia) will still be able to PM behind the scenes right? Not too wild about night mode (it kinda prolongs the game.. Especially, if there are lots of restrictions to what can be revealed), but I suppose it does cut down on spam xD