General Bug Reports

Sanae

Staff member
I'm not sure if this is a browser thing (I kinda have a feeling it is), but when I try to click a single post (the number to open a single post that is), it won't open T_T

I'm using FIreFOx ^^ Would it be a browser thing? If so, anything I can check to fix this?

Canabary

Administrator
I'm not sure if this is a browser thing (I kinda have a feeling it is), but when I try to click a single post (the number to open a single post that is), it won't open T_T

I'm using FIreFOx ^^ Would it be a browser thing? If so, anything I can check to fix this?
I'm on Firefox right now and it seems to work just fine for me.

Sanae

Staff member
Hmm, actually, it seems to work fine now when using the Prophecy skin 8D I was using Konata before ^__^

It may just be a combo of things, but seems fine now ^_^

Sanae

Staff member
Is it just something on my side when two of the skins causes the page to go off into the right o.o? Konata skin seems to the the only perfectly centered skin for me o.o;

I mean, Blue and Orange has always filled up my screen perfectly (from left to right), but without me having to scroll far into the right, but now I have to scroll to see someone's full post o_o Same with Prophecy. I thought it may have been caused by large images that go into the right, but there's no images in post on this page xD;

I usually use Prophecy now, but I switched to B&O to see if I got alot of VM's like you guys xD;

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Is it just something on my side when two of the skins causes the page to go off into the right o.o? Konata skin seems to the the only perfectly centered skin for me o.o;

I mean, Blue and Orange has always filled up my screen perfectly (from left to right), but without me having to scroll far into the right, but now I have to scroll to see someone's full post o_o Same with Prophecy. I thought it may have been caused by large images that go into the right, but there's no images in post on this page xD;

I usually use Prophecy now, but I switched to B&O to see if I got alot of VM's like you guys xD;
I think it might have something to do with the size of the skins,
I mean, Konata skin might be the smallest and the most suitable.