GAT2 ★ Baka Alliance ★

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
5PM - 12AM for me tomorrow. Which is good, once I get my paycheck I can go pick up another game. I don't mind going to work, easy stuff, just a bit boring when I sit around with nothing to do for half the time.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Not really, the nature of the job is just odd. If the samples came in steadily I'd be working all the hours. Instead they come in all at once so I have to rush and get them all done within 30 minutes so that they get my clearance. And since all of them come in at once I end up having to wait 20-60 minutes for the next batch. It's because the people that deliver the samples never stick to the schedule! >.<

@Uncle: well, you can be idealistic and tell him/her not to do that. well, maybe they think it would be simpler and easier for them to deliver it all at once instead of delivering the samples one by one. anyway, you can still be an idealist by telling them not to that, or else just let them be. lol lol.lol lol, abe-san. what did make you eat too much?? must be something really delicious. or else.......you just too hungry.

[quote name='"kyrararen' date=' post: 22656"']oh MY GOD!!! ABE-san!!! lol lol.you are one of a kind really. lol lol. you are not afraid of getting that kind of stomachache again??[/quote]That's a small price to pay.
Well, it's just once every year so it doesn't matter.
@Aurora: I enjoyed every single bit of sweet I could.