Games are back up, rawr

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
:badass:
:badass:​

[tab]35[/tab]All game projects are back up to their former glory from before the conversion. First on the table is the standard Arcade. Currently boasting nearly 100 games, and our friendly neighbourhood Rina will be uploading more and more. If you have any requests, you know where to go~

[SPOILERA]
[/SPOILERA]​

[tab]35[/tab]The next pearl on the forum is Triple Triad. All the Final Fantasy fans probably remember it, especially if you've played FFVIII.
[tab]35[/tab]The Triple Triad is a popular card game in Final Fantasy VIII. The card game was created by a psychic named Orlan who modified fortune-telling cards for use in a game, coining the official name "Triple Triad." Triple Triad was initially played among soldiers, but spread to the common people and by the time of Final Fantasy VIII 's events, the game is extremely popular among all age groups.
[tab]35[/tab]More about the game: > Final Fantasy Wiki <

[tab]35[/tab]This is also a place where you can spend your hard earned gil to buy new cards and decks. You can play both against a CPU or challenge someone to a duel. It's also possible to find the super duper rare ultimate Emmie card, but only if you're super lucky, rawr~

[SPOILERA]
[/SPOILERA]​

[tab]35[/tab]Gameroom is a complex game module encompassing several games. For solo needs there few games in which you could gamble your gil. Card games have two variations of poker in which you could invite the whole forum for a high gil stakes gambling. For people liking to take it east, board games offer chess for two and reversi.

[SPOILERA]
[/SPOILERA]​

[tab]35[/tab]Melty Blood is an off forum fighting game gathering the forum peeps to compete against each other. I won't go into details, since Rah has already described it quite nicely, so yeah~

[SPOILERA]
[/SPOILERA]​

[tab]35[/tab]Touhou - just like Melty Blood, but with a different focus on fighting from all ranges. Also hosted off forum and a great way to bond all forum members together, rawr~

[SPOILERA]
[/SPOILERA]​

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
YAayyy but .___. YOu can only attempt a highscore ONCE a day???? D: I got the following message when I played agame again on the same day D: Peeping mean coz the first time i had no idea wha tto do and the second time I did get the highscore >.>" So yeah it does suck if your score only gets saved once a day :/

Your score won't be stored in Database because the Arcade only saves users top score per Game.

That's weird... I don't get that error message.

Anyway, might I suggest the removal of bugged games like the 'click the apples' game? Cos the highest score possible is 100, and the high score holder changes everytime someone plays lol, even though the score is the same.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Your score won't be stored in Database because the Arcade only saves users top score per Game.
To rephrase it, only the highest score is saved. Did you beat the current highscore?

Anyway, might I suggest the removal of bugged games like the 'click the apples' game? Cos the highest score possible is 100, and the high score holder changes everytime someone plays lol, even though the score is the same.
Not a real bug. For example, in games like Mahjong and Chess (not yet in) there are no scores at all most of the time.

lol I guess someone did do something. I'm getting that error now when I play the Apples game. Seems that my suggestion has been taken up, though now the last guy who played Apples has that high score forever, heh.