~Galerie les quatre saisons~

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
Try fixing the left side for the first tag. It looks utterly messy. Just a little more to the left. It's way to centered. Maybe for the left part, try flipping the c4d you used for the right side and cover some of the parts in the left side to give it a flow. ^^

oh my gosh....

your works is pretty ! and you start GFX-ing for 1,5 month ?? it's awesome

i really like the first tag

im gonna stalk this thread xD

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Wow the big one with bleach. How did you manage to get the effect so cool

how did you make the "old paper" background. Its really awesome

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='Wwgeaf']
(Testing my smudging skills for the first time! its my worst enemy... -___-;;)[/QUOTE]

Your smudging skills are pretty good. This tag would look better only if you didn't liquify the render. And you don't have to put text in there. I love how you blend the colours. It looks very "harmonized" xD

And I've got to say your skills in gfx has improved a lot! Keep up the good work :cool2:

GFX Block... i stare at a blank canvas and mess around... I HATE this white canvas !! OTL T____T

but tried my best for a friend.. lol

tried to make it dreamy with clouds... O___O

Original: Here~

It says "You want the stars, aim for the moon" in french ^^

For a gfx block, it's still good. <3 The first one is better than the second though, the colors are softer and blend better. :3 Only thing I have to say is the black dot thingys you have everywhere, they're distracting and don't blend well, the look like they're just on it..... Maybe lower the opacity or take them out? :3 I still really love the update though! XD