• I use photoshop CS4 or GIMP
  • I EPICALLY FAIL in most of my works so please CnC me ^__^
  • All MT rules apply here.
  • No stealing plz... tho idk who'd want to ;A;
  • Still a noob thnx........ ^^;;

Latest (Sigs):

Icons:

+

(sorry... process of having fun putting MY RANDOM EPIC FAIL sigs on this... ^^ LOL ... just happy to put it SOMEWHERE. now i cn delete it off my comp xDD)

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Aw, you don't fail at all! I fail more than you! xD

My fave out of all of them is the pure cuteness one. :3

The airplanes one as a bit too much negative space though...

I like ur icons too, they are simple, but imo, I think some more effects would make it pop more.:)

@Lovely thank you for ur lovely CnC~~

I will try using more effects x) and idk why but i just LOVE negative space... lol xDDD

@Hadriel thank you very much~ Im hoping to improve..LOTS~

@VivaLaDementia... can i call you Videla? randomness.. xDDD

thank you for ur comment! xD

~OLD WORKS STILL~

(old= last 2 weeks)

(Testing my smudging skills for the first time! its my worst enemy... -___-;;)

---

Trial banners for an SG...

--

old icons...

So much Epic failnesses in my works...

NEED MOTIVATION ! ;A;

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Lol, sure go ahead xD

For inspiration, best thing that works for me is to look at stock/renders. If you find something you like, your going to want to make it work in a signature/icon/what-ever. Sometimes looking at other people's tags is helpful, but that doesn't always work with everyone.

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Nice updates.:) I like the icons, they're cute! xD The blazblue one seems a bit empty on the botom left hand corner, other than that it's pretty good. Smudging is good, but looks messy imo around her hair.... But maybe that's just me. xD

The one with the polaroid, I really like it. xD Especially how u made it look scrap booky. :D

Thanks Lovely~~ ^^

I went crazy today... xDD lol.. i didnt have anything to do... and i just made it right now... so please excuse me for the rough work... T___T

This one's too dark i know... T____T

CnC would be LOVELY~~ <333

Totally Going To Stalk♥

Yay!:) Updates♥

Though you did them fast, they are quite beautiful <33 Ok now for some CnC *puts on glasses*

For the 1st one nice colorful effects, really enhances what you were trying to say, but the duplicate of her face, is a bit distracting... I know it helps with the negative space but... >< Then the left is a bit darker than the right, so it kinda gets my attention... Other than that I really like it.:)

For the 2nd, it's really nice how you did those fire effects and stuff! XD But the ones in the back, look a bit too blurred, no? Text is ok, but the fire part of it doesn't match with the other type of text well... I'd rather it be down and over a bit more than in a corner, but that's just me. :D Really like this one, how'd u do the fire effects? :3

For the last, It's my favorite♥ Can I wear it? XD It's really beautiful really, I like what you did with the bg, it matches it well, The text could be improved though. It's a bit too big, and might have looked better if it went in the middle of the girls, emphasizing the 3 sisters? But again that's me, besides, I would have done the same as you... I hate my typo XD

Well, that's it for my fail CnC, hope it helps!♥

its not a fail CnC x)

Thanks Lovely :)

Sure... go ahead and where it if you want... lol... my epic failness... HAHA xDDD

Im really into three girls theme these days... -___-;; weirdo me~

and since i support the idea of putting original images next to the tags i made, im goign to list all the images i used... xDD if i can find it again.. haha xDDD

anyway, UPDATES

pfft im not :p im just bored xDD

and lol im a total noob fluffy >____________> LMAO

and u're improving really improving.... u only started GFXing. be patient ! :p and practice !

Old stuff again

When im bored, i post... I hate posting old stuff... i look even NOOBIER then before >_________< lols but gotta face the past right? (;

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
[quote name='Wwgeaf']its not a fail CnC x)

Thanks Lovely :)

Sure... go ahead and where it if you want... lol... my epic failness... HAHA xDDD

Im really into three girls theme these days... -___-;; weirdo me~

and since i support the idea of putting original images next to the tags i made, im goign to list all the images i used... xDD if i can find it again.. haha xDDD

anyway, UPDATES

[/QUOTE]

I'll be CnCing the icons since I'm tired of CnCing tags. OTL

One word. Tiring. It's very tiring for the eyes to look at a very saturated icon.

I presume you abused this 4 blending options:

-Color

-Hue

-Saturation

-Value

Please don't. <_<

They don't go well together if you don't place a decent gradient map.

Achieving a good saturated icon is hard, just so you know.

I myself find it hard to achieve. For now do away from those. We'll discover it someday somehow.

Though it's really pretty if weren't for the saturation.

awww thanks so much for ur CnC maria :)

Im staying away for now LOL x)

*sigh* anyone feel like CnCing me? xDDD

Original: Sweat Pea

I watched sucker punch the other day.. hence the tag. LOL

I went crazy with gradient maps... ^^;;

Original: Under my umbrella

Such a lame tag text... >___> Blame rihanna for this. LOL i tried using C4D's after staying away for a while.. since i clearly sucked at using it before...

Maria.

→Donut Vampire
[quote name='Wwgeaf']awww thanks so much for ur CnC maria :)

Im staying away for now LOL x)

*sigh* anyone feel like CnCing me? xDDD

Original: Sweat Pea

I watched sucker punch the other day.. hence the tag. LOL

I went crazy with gradient maps... ^^;;

Original: Under my umbrella

Such a lame tag text... >___> Blame rihanna for this. LOL i tried using C4D's after staying away for a while.. since i clearly sucked at using it before...
[/QUOTE]

1st tag:

Looks pretty. Nice colors. Sharpen the focal a bit more.

2nd tag:

Deserves a long comment about the text and the concept. You said that in the text but the umbrella is barely noticeable. OTL

Please don't place your tags in the corners if you worry too much about negative space. You worry too much about negative space but you don't realize that your placement is the very reason behind it. Try moving it a bit to the middle.

"Left side of the tag says: help! I'm choking here. there are so many c4ds and the girl is heavy that I can't hardly breath"

And what's with the weird bright curvy thing on her arm?

Conclusion: Move the tag a bit to the middle. remove that bright thing. stay focused on your concept "Under my umbrella" but seriously, the tag excluding the text says: "Under my umbre_ _ _ " Because the umbrella is barely noticeable OTL Softer color would look good. The colors are too strong. I've seen many versions of this render and almost every output looks the same. Yours is a bit the same as theirs but what makes it unique is the strong colors. Though, still, try to soften the colors a bit. It's way to strong.