G2's Official (or not) Pairings Thread

Sanae

Staff member
Although MT was just recently born, I've already been seeing MT member match ups amongst members.

Who do you think would make a cute couple with one another and why?

Note: This is all for fun, so please try not to get mad ^__^ If you do not like your paring or a pairing, please just say so and be on your way.

(Wow, need to put such a note.. xD)

I have no pairings in mind of my own, but I have seen two floating around in the Chat Thread..

RazyxTRC and KazexSawa (even if he's not here) xD

I think I know the reason behind Razy x TRC.. Something about them always being at one another's throats (just kidding of course). Perhaps, a love hate relationship :grin:?

As for Kaze x Sawa.. I have no clue.. I was kinda hoping someone would clear that one up xD

Again, this is not meant to come off as offensive to others! If you choose to take it that way, so be it.

And please no Pairings including people in actual Relationships

Thank you for reopening Korea, now I can cause drama for myself :grin:

Anyways, I nominate Rah x Kamil

Because of this thread.

Also because I'm bored.

It's over :cry:

[quote name='Kamil']Thank you for reopening Korea, now I can cause drama for myself :grin:

Anyways, I nominate Rah x Kamil

Because of this thread.

Also because I'm bored.[/QUOTE]

nah, a Rah x Crom. they'd pwn everything o.0

Sanae

Staff member
Oh my, thanks for not wanting me to feel left out, Miya <3 and the one isn't on this forum (or any forum anymore xD) :fan:

Who is this Hamster anyway o.o I remember seeing this Hamster being mentioned here and there, but don't know who this Hamster is :blush:

My harem is growing....

With guys?

LOLOLOL

Erm... *cough*

Nominations, nominations... hrm...

I'm trying to think of a new pair. Something that wasn't already mentioned. Let's see...

Emmie x Aidan / SAWA

<3