FFFFFFFFF!!!!! IHAVETODOANOTHERONEOFTHESE!?!?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Levi... >.>2. Gurren Lagann, DRRR!!, Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei, High School of the Dead, NGE, FLCL, Bleach, Arakawa Under the Bridge...3. Shaman King, Bleach, High School of the Dead, Ultimo...4. Barry White voice...nuff said!5. That place you keep hearing about...6. Fapping...& being a camera whore! 7. See number 6...plus kicking ass at Photoshop.8 See 6 & 7...plus cosplay.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
There's our grape drank sippin', watermelon chomping, fried chicken eating Graphics Master!I was tempted to make you group leader of the GFX Team...lolWelcome Sempai.

[quote name='"Levi"]Welcome aboard buddy. Want to make those kick-ass photoshop talents useful?[/quote]So he has been talking about me? >.>Damnit Levi! But yea I guess so...
~ ZeroKnight ~ said:
There's our grape drank sippin'' date=' watermelon chomping, fried chicken eating Graphics Master!I was tempted to make you group leader of the GFX Team...lolWelcome Sempai.[/color']
You know me too well...which is a bad thing.But thank you! <3

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Lol no problem buddy :DI approve of your ava :lol:Also, if you would like, I CAN make you GFX Team leader. You most definitely have the talent for it.

[quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~"]Lol no problem buddy :DI approve of your ava :lol:Also' date=' if you would like, I [b']CAN[/b] make you GFX Team leader. You most definitely have the talent for it.[/quote]...then make it so, or do I have to have sex with someone to get the job? 'cause I'll do both! .___.
Levi said:
But that would put you at the mercy of my demands... which isn't much actually.
That sounds good then!
amandaluvsya said:
Welcome SKyou camera whore~
Sempai-Kun said:
6. Fapping...& being a camera whore!
XD made my day
Then I've done my job, hi Ami! <3

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Well it's not much for now. If my plans to get a website template from a close friend fall through I might have to rely on you.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"Sempai-Kun"]...then make it so' date=' or do I have to have sex with someone to get the job? 'cause I'll do both! .___.[/quote']I think you know the answer to that ^_~

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Sempai-Kun"]Then I've done my job' date=' hi Ami! <3[/quote']Hi SK ^^[quote name='"Sempai-Kun"]...then make it so' date=' or do I have to have sex with someone to get the job? 'cause I'll do both! .___.[/quote']you slut.... that's something i would do! >.>

[quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~"]
Sempai-Kun said:
...then make it so' date=' or do I have to have sex with someone to get the job? 'cause I'll do both! .___.[/quote']I think you know the answer to that ^_~
...fine! *unbuttons shirt*[quote name='"amandaluvsya"]
Sempai-Kun said:
Then I've done my job' date=' hi Ami! <3[/quote']Hi SK ^^[quote name='"Sempai-Kun"]...then make it so' date=' or do I have to have sex with someone to get the job? 'cause I'll do both! .___.[/quote']you slut.... that's something i would do! >.>
Then do it!
KuroNightStar said:
Fellow black man-welcome! Your presence is needed/wanted.
KFC!!!!!!!

KuroNightStar

DDR Elite Master
Sempai-Kun said:
KuroNightStar said:
Fellow black man-welcome! Your presence is needed/wanted.
KFC!!!!!!!
lol it's me. But I'm eating more Popeye's. They have the *black man's* special-2 pcs of chicken *leg & thigh* for 99 cents on Tuesdays/Thursdays! Oh and I came up with the *black man's* part myself lol

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
I need a job offering first, ya betch i'm not one of those people that just takes off my clothes for nothingthere better be some dollars in my hand if that's gonna happen>.>>> *is not a hooker*

[quote name='"amandaluvsya"]I need a job offering first' date=' ya betch i'm not one of those people that just takes off my clothes for nothingthere better be some dollars in my hand if that's gonna happen>.>>> *is not a hooker*[/quote']I love how you covered yourself so well with that last statement --> *is not a hooker*. LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.