~Evil Inc.~

It is a wonderful day. The birds are chirping, the sun shines brightly, the children are laughing.. put another way, it's just another PERFECT day. A disgustingly perfect and nice day.. It's so sweet and wonderful that it's about to drive him mad..

Just 200 years ago, humans were still slaughtering each other in a giant world war, the third, to be exact, but after it ended and 60% of the world was devastated, humans suddenly had the delusional idea that wars are a waste of time and lives.. Thus, everything made a 180° turn and became what it is today. All the countries cast off everything that made them unique, meaning their culture, their language, everything that made them what they were, in order to create one large super country by uniting everyone.

All the religions that usually caused uproars and reasons to fight were abandoned and a new one was created, a fusion of every religion existing, so there would be no chance for another meaningless fight. Technology changed as well. Environment-friendly energy, robots which make life a lot easier than it already was and scientist who come up with even more gadgets to make life as comfortable as always.. Everyone had more than enough to eat, there were no homeless since everyone had his own cozy home, sickness was a long forgotten memory, cancer can be healed within hours. Put another way, ABSOLUTE World Peace.

After 200 years of life like that, one young boy turned into what humanity originally was. The instincts that mankind had, to surpass each other, to gain power, might, all this was embedded in the depths of his mind.. and it was awakened because of his hobby. Mechas.

Even before he learned to walk, steve, the young boy who would change this world, was fascinated by robots and machines in general. At the age of 6, he had already created a handful of observation bots and just 6 years later, he created his first humanoid robot, including emotions, sensors and the whole shebang. Also, one of steve's key features was his great physical strength and the fact that he tried all his robots out with his own body. He checked their engine power by brawling with them and without realizing it, he turned into a behemoth.

Another 5 years later, steve was building Battlemechs every week in a large warehouse he bought for himself from the money he got by selling the robots he built. He used them to push himself to his limits in gruesome fights from which he always emerged victorious.. But machines weren't satisfying his needs.. He knew their programming and their abilities, so it was easy for someone like him to take them down. HE needed real enemies, like it was taught in world history. The ancient times where war was happening on a regular base, fights between mankind, proud men and women, fighting to the death for their cause.

There had to be people who thought like him, who were amazed by the old times.. maybe people who weren't like the remaining bunch of fools, pampering each other for all eternity. For the next year, he reviewed everything that his observation bots recorded.. maybe.. there is someone else out there who thinks the same way as him..? If so, he'll find this person.. and together, they shall teach the world what they've forgotten for so long... Also, steve created a cute little machine to make things easier for them..

Sitting in his warehouse, steve checked the video footage his observation-bots gathered. hehe.. so there really ARE people like me.. he stretched his enormous arms and yawned. For a whole year, he has been viewing everything his robots recorded and it was, in fact, a real pain in the neck, but it was worth it. he let his arms fall to his sides and leaned back. When he did so, the light from outside blinded him ugh.. morning already..?! waait, what time is it..? he looked at his screen and frowned 8 am.. well, time to go to work.. STRIKER! In the corner of the warehouse, lights started to blink and sounds of a working engine came from there. The sounds and lights came closer to Steve and when they were in the middle of the warehouse, the light shone on them, revealing what they really were

A 10 feet tall mecha was moving towards him. It was a special one though. This was the very first mech that he created for the sole purpose of fighting. Steve walked up to it and grinned.open the cockpit. Upon hearing that, the back of it opened and steve went inside. It was pretty tight for him, since he was around 7 feet tall, but it would serve it's purpose. engines.. check, weapon systems, check, Boosters, check. Let's go He moved towards the exit of the warehouse and once he was outside, he started the mecha's boosters and took off, flying... which one should i get first..?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Neveah just got out of the taxi when she saw what she desired, a restaurant. She hadn't eat after she escaped some cops that were looking for her to bring her back to her parents. After all these years they still hadn't given up and as the police sole purpose was finding lost people, she felt like every cop might hold a photo of her in his pocket of her. She tought about her parents and her many siblings and then shook her head again. "No time for pitying them, I don't belong there. I want my freedom, I don't want a boring life", she whispered it out loud for herself in the hope she could convince herself. Then she went into the restaurant and ordered a Earl Grey tea and some toasts as breakfast. She was far away from her homeplace to be sure that none of the people in the restaurant would recognize her or her dog. The man that came to take her order asked her nicely to remove her dog from the restaurant and let him wait outside. She smirked."He can behave himself. Don't worry." She patted her dog and he sat by her feet. "Please," She leaned forward so the guy could enjoy a pleasant sight just below her face. "He doesnt like to be away from me, he'll start to cry" That lie worked every time. The man even kneeled down with a red face and patted the dog. "Fond of your owner, huh? I can understand that." He stood up and it was obvious he tried to look everywhere except her way when he asked her what she wanted to order. "I already placed my order at the bar, thank you The man nodded and walked to the next table. "People are so simple, aren't they, Freedom? Especially man. We can get everything done with just a smile, a wink and a view on my lovely parts.", she chuckled.

Steve couldn't decide who he should get first. let's check who's the closest to me.. he accessed his observation-bots and saw that one of them actually was nearby. He shrugged and landed in an side alley. Striker, go back to the base Steve ordered after leaving the cockpit. He casually walked out of the side alley and looked at his target. She was sitting in a restaurant. Without hesitation, steve entered, squeezing himself through the way to narrow door. His stare was fixed on her as he was walking towards her table. Without saying anything, he sat down and placed his arms on the table, looking straight into her eyes. He wanted to see her reaction first. If she didn't have the guts to face him, she would be useless for him.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Ezra blinked her dark ebony eyes, it was morning. She had slept the whole night without even waking up once. It had taken a while to get used to what she was doing now. Moving from city to city, from one motel to the next and sometimes in those lovely summer nights, she’d even sleep outside. Of course she made sure she choose a place where she wouldn’t be disturbed. Sometimes she would be so mesmerized by the stars that it would be dawn before she’d even have a wink of sleep. She didn’t mind those nights, It was rare for her to be interested in anything. She would hog anything now for just a simple reason. Reason why life is the way it is.

She rolled her shoulders and stretched out, these motel rooms really didn’t have any comfortable mattresses. Time to get up and maybe find some food. Right on cue she heard her stomach growl, she groaned. “Hope there is some sort of bakery close by†she mumbled to herself. She could use a warm croissant and some coffee.

She gathered all her belongings, not that she had much, and hid her katana from plain sight. She grinned a little looking in the mirror. “No one can tell I’m carrying this thing around†She said with some pride. It took a while for her to adjust and make sure no one caught her with her precious sword. They would certainly redeem it unsafe and take it. She now had a special holster around her back under her clothing and with her slim and tall body no one could tell she was hiding a freaking sword there.

She took one last glance in the motel room and sighed, which city to go next? Ezra walked towards the reception, she had already paid in advanced hence she just left the keycards on the front desk and took off.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
She had just gotten her toast and her tea when Freedom started to growl softly. Suprised by hearing him growl she looked up to see a very very big man that was actually staring at her. Does he know I ran away from home? Did my parents send him? She looked how he sat down in front of her and with her hand under the table she gave her dog a signal to quite down but to stay alert. If he did come to bring her back to her parents she'll let Freedom bite the guy while she ran away. That had always worked till now. She stared back as he just kept looking at her. "What do you want from me, big boy? You're spoiling my apetite..."

He smirked i want your help he replied bluntly, but still smiling i know that you're fed up with the world as it is. I want to change it. This can't be done by a single man though, so i want you to follow me Beating around the bush was useless while talking to her, so he decide to get straight to the point. I know about you, your live, your family. Even that you ran away. steve kept up the stare and it seemed like it's intensity was increasing with every second. One could clearly see that he was dead serious about what he just told her. If she didn't believe him, he would simply have to prove it..

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
While walking on the streets she was observing the petty humans. They were going by their days, most of them going to work or school. You could see an elderly couple going out for groceries. Ezra watched in thinly veiled disgust. How pitiful they were! But they didn’t even deserve pity. Luckily she found a small little bakery on a more secluded part of the city. She walked in and ordered some croissants and a big cup of coffee. She paid in cash and quickly left the store. Ever since she left home she didn’t feel the need to uphold this appearance society wanted her to.

“Hmm, what city next†She mumbled while taking a sip of her scorching hot coffee. It warmed her body.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
It was silent and dark in the room of the little building. The room was almost empty, except for a one chair and a table, standing in the middle. There were no lights, and the curtains were drawn over the windows. It was also cold. Sam didnt care. She didnt need lights and warmth for what she was doing now. She was sitting at the table in the middle of the room, her eyes closed. She was thinking, drawing up plans, scenarios, time schedules, everything she would need for her plan. The nano processors that made up parts of her brain were working at top capacity. Until....

She opened her eyes. She had been sitting here, thinking, concentrating for 32 hours straight. She required energy. She felt hungry. "Time for a little break" Sam stood up and walked out of the room. She entered a small hallway that led her to the front door. The building was old. Sam estimated that it was from before the great last war, roughly 200 years ago. She opened the door and walked outside, towards the town 4 kilometers from her hiding spot.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
"You want my help...changing the world... well big boy, how do you plan to do that?" She didnt like the fact that he knew everything about her and she knew nothing about him. She didn't look away from the guy though. She just kept staring back, she stoppped caring about how staring was impolite a long time ago. She took another sip of her tea without getting her eyes of the unknown familiar guy. "I'm sorry... I don't follow people I know nothing about, surely not if they claim to know all about me, big boy. So... just who are you?"

crush everything that stands in my way. Bring life back into this boring world he sighed deeply and finally took his eyes off her, staring at the people around him i never said that i know everything about you, but i do know a lot. he leaned back and relaxed a bit the name's steve, i'm going to destroy this world and turn it into a better place. Want me to give you an example..? he grinned dangerously at her as he saw a waiter walking around. He lifted his arm and waved for him to come. answer before he's here, time's running~ He cracked his knuckles and waited for her reply..

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
The guy really is full of himself... She sighed. "Why would I answer before he gets here? Whether I join or not I'll decide whenever I want." She had to admit that destroying this way to perfect world sounded great in her ears. But she owuldnt get herself dragged into something without thinking it over. as the guy cracked his knuckles she understood wha tthe hurry was for. "Ugh are you serious? like I care if that guy gets beaten up by you as long as you pay for my meal I'm fine with it. I'd even get to see a real fight, unlike those crappy stuff they show on tv. Do whatever you like to do." She calmed down Freedom, this guy seemed to be at her side, no need for an attack on him. The waiter arrived at the table

paying is no problem, you're the girl here.. steve shrugged indifferently TV.. are you kidding..? hope you've got a strong stomach~ The waiter reached them and steve turned around to face him so, what do you need..? he asked with a smile, steve smiled back and got up your head The waiter blinked a few times when all of the sudden, two giant hands grabbed him, one his arm and the other one his shoulder. The sound of ripping cloth followed shortly after that, and steve was now holding the waiters arm in his hand. He dropped it to the ground and grabbed the guy's face to stop him from screaming. With a maniac grin, he squeezed until his thumb touched his index finger. The waiter dropped to the ground and all the people in the restaurant jumped up and started to scream w-WAH! HE.. HE KILLED HIM! oh my.. The people started to panic. One of them decided to call the police and steve turned around, grinning at the girl like a child. Only that his face and body were covered in blood liked it..? we should go now, the cops are coming He held out his hand oh and.. your name is..?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevaeh just looked at all the mess and then at her shoes that got soaked with blood. "You got my shoes covered with blood you idiot! You better give me new shoes now... But meh wasn't really satisfying sorry... too I don't know to much violence to little suffering, I'd give you an 8 out of 10. But i have to say that you totally beat the tv." She carefully walked around the body of the waiter. "Think his parents would want revenge?" She chuckled. "Now THAT would be fun!" She looked at the dead body, the first she ever saw in her life. She knew she should feel disgusted or atleast a bit of regret for the poor boy that reacted on Steve's call. Surely it was there somewhere, but the excitement won it over the pity by far. There were other people in this world that found the world perfectly disgusting, people that wanted a change. "We should go now, the cops are coming" She laughed. "Are you serious? We're gonna run for a couple of guys armed with a gun they can't use and lots of pictures fof lost people?", she chuckled. "You'd crush them in a matter of seconds!" Then she fell silent and thought about a certain photo that the cops might be armed with. She didn't want the cops to signal her here and that she'd have to move to yet another town just when she met an interesting guy. She took his hand whistled for Freedom and nodded. "Never mind, it indeed might be smarter to leave. And I thought you knew about me?" she grinned. "You don't know my name? Eheh, well have fun guessing, big boy."

hmm.. i'll do better next time he said with a casual smirk and faced the exit ooh i HOPE so, that's why i did it in the first place! he chuckled and rubbed his hands, eagerly waiting for the revenge to come i'm not running because i'm afraid, i'm running because there are more people to gather. Did you think you were the only one..? he frowned while looking at her as is said, not everything. he flung a man that was standing in his way aside with a small slap and opened the door. The sirens of the police cars were already audible and steve sighed earm.. iii think it was.. THIS way he said as he pointed towards some street and started to move. He really hoped that the person would still be there.. would make things easier..

Lily

Dead is the new alive.

The dark haired girl walked for a while more. She had eaten her croissant and had saved the other one. That would be her lunch. She had just finished her cup and threw it in a bin. She frowned. Can’t even loiter without them making a fuss. With a snort that was too unladylike she walked along the streets. She had to make a concrete plan now, or maybe a vague idea what she wanted to do exactly. “Been travelling for months now… Maybe there is no point after all†She said softly not meaning for those words to be heard.

Just when she turned the corner of the street she heard some ruckus close by. She saw panicked faces running and screaming bloody murder, figuratively of course. They wouldn’t dare to even think such preposterous thoughts. This had just caught her interest, it wasn’t everyday you’d see these perfect little creatures losing their composure. She couldn’t help but smile.

There in the distance she saw something moving in her direction. It was a man. Massive, huge guy with a petit girl along. What was unusual about the scene though was not the guy’s abnormal size.. he was covered in dark red ..blood. Yes, he was indeed covered in blood. This just made her excitement peak more. Oh my, oh my. What do we have here. she grinned a little.

((OOC: So I'm off for now, will be back tomorrow around 19:00 GMT+1 D'= Chaos you have control over my chara until then :3)

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Sam had been walking for almost an hour before she reached the town. The supermarket was closed already, and the lights were off. Perfect, this would be a piece of cake. She looked around, to make sure she was alone. With no one in sight, Sam quickly slipped in a small alley at the back of the supermarket, leading her to the back door.

There was an electronic lock on the door, which got linked to the security system. An easily exploitable weakness for her. She made contact with the electronic lock, and a small electric sensation went through her right arm. She was in the system now, and she could see the program codes floating in front of her. At least, they appeared to be floating in front of her. She closed her eyes and quickly went through the security system, shutting it down completely and opening the lock. It took her 0,00498 seconds to shut down the security system. An improvement of efficiency of 4,5%. Sam smiled.

She calmly walked through the supermarket. When she walked past a bag of apples, she took one and put it in the pocket of her coat. Sam had brought a plastic shopping bag, and started to fill it with food. When it was full, she walked back to the back door, closing it carefully, and reactivated the security system. Then she started walking back to her hiding spot. While Sam was walking back, she took the apple out of her pocket and took a bite.

wow, found the next one, that was quick he said with an obviously happy voice as he ran. The girl was coming towards them and steve tried to speed up because the sirens of the police cars got louder with every passing second. Wile running past the girl (ezra), he extended his arm and simply grabbed her Yoink! hauling her over his shoulder and continuing too run don't struggled now girl, i'll explain everything once we're safe. You don't want me to drop you after all Even though he looked like a monster, steve wasn't ALL that scary.. well.. if one would ignore the fact that he was able to tear someone apart, limb for limb.. and that he always enjoyed it.. and of course that he planned to destroy everything on planet earth..

Satoru sat down on the floor of his room, back leaning against the door. Just twenty minutes ago, he had torn up his classmate's examination script; and just fifteen minute ago, he had ran out of his classroom, out of the school, down the street and through the city back into his house. Twenty minutes, two infractions. Normally he would be repulsed at such acts of defiance, yet right now, as he was sitting on the floor, looking at the script which he had ripped to shreds, he felt oddly happy. For once in his lifetime, he felt free.

"Satoru?" his mother called out from downstairs. He ignored her and continued to look at the shreds of paper in his hands. She called again, then her calls subsided as he heard the gate open. His sister was home; her cheerful chatter resounding throughout the house. He didn't hate her, but he was irked by the fact that she didn't try hard enough. He could not accept half-hearted attempts. He wanted everyone to give everything their all, their hundred-and-ten percent. That was the spirit of determination and teamwork.

Satoru heard his mother fawning over the family's little darling. Why didn't she come up and check on him? Why did she only care about his little sister Eri? Why was he so unloved by the world, by all those around him?

He raised a hand over his head, letting the small fragments of paper rain down onto his head. The swirling feelings in his heart troubled him: his want for love, his want for freedom. This boring life was too much for him. The two desires spun around in his heart and mind, gaining in efficacy, becoming stronger and stronger until it was almost too much to bear. Suddenly, his eyes grew wide, and a single line escaped his lips.

"I need to get out of here."

(OOC: Meh, am I doing this right?)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nevaeh had followed the enormous man towards the street where he randomly yanked a girl and carried her with her. The girl in person had stupidly grinned when see saw then. Nevaeh had chuckled at the sight and concluded that she had just found a friend that could also enjoy a bloody sight. THis had to be the best day in her life! First she meets a giant that tears apart a waiter and then she meets another girl that could laugh about it. COuld this day get any more perfect?, she wondered as she follwed Steve and the girl he carried through the ally. "Ey, big boy, slow down wil ya? I don't have such massive legs like you got. I can't keep up very well", she ran at her fullest speed behind the guy and she knew she didn't ran slow, so it really had to be the guy that went way to fast, no wonder ofcourse if she had to take 4 steps to equal one of his.

(OOC Yep Hadriel, lol you did perfectly
I told ya its just writing lol perfect!
)

stop whining, you'll be doing a lot more running from now on. he sighed and slowed down a bit, smirking at the girl we gotta hurry up, i hope that you don't mind~ his hand wrapped around her waist and grabbed her tightly, though not tight enough that it would hurt.. much. Steve noticed that he couldn't hear the sirens anymore and got suspicious. After turning around the next corner though, he saw why. They blocked the street with their cars and the policemen were standing behind them, pointing their guns at him o-okay people.. we'll do it just as we said.. F-FREEZE! DO NOT MOVE! WE WILL LIKE, STUN YOU IF YOU DO! D-D-DON'T MAKE US DO IT! the policeman said while pointing his gun at steve, who simply sighed. pathetic.. hmm.. avoid or destroy..? he muttered to himself, even though it was loud enough for the girls to hear it..

(@hadriel: i should like, punch you =_=" just the idea of asking if THAT was right is reason enough to beat you up =_=" that was like, perfect, so don't you dare ask again (waaaaaaaayyy better than my first try =___=") OAO") xD