Eat my shorts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is me the oldest anime fan/forumer on the net.I read a few members i like from other forums signedup here.Also never hurts to have a back up forum to contact lostfriends.I will probably behave (but no promises)Like the dark skin tho

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Welcome to Anime Tempest! Be sure to read the rules and important stickies and if you have any questions don't hesitate to send me or any of the other staff members a PM. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
Welcome to AT my child. Since you are so new to the internet and foruming, allow me to share with you some wisdom.
First of all, that over there is a smiley.S-M-I-L-E-Y.But it's not written in entirely capitals you see.......​
Anyways, welcome and have fun :cool:

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Hey~! Glad to have you here on AT ^^Make sure you read all rules, and guidelines. Any and all necessary can be found in the Information Center or the Help Files. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask an Admin ^^ (anyone with a red username).Most importantly, have fun, make new friends, enjoy your stay, and happy posting ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.