Dungeons And Dragons

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Day 1:

[Day 1]

The battle starts with two sworn enemies fighting. The Paladin of the Order swings his sword at a Blackguard, a Paladin fallen from grace. The Blackguard parried the attack easily and thrust his own sword at the Paladin. The Paladin sidestepped this attack and was about to smite the Blackguard until a Rogue stepped in and managed to stab the Blackguard with his dagger. The Blackguard, injured, fled the scene.

“You... what are you doing, attacking your ally?”

“Be quiet. I just saved your life. Should you not be grateful?”

In the center of the room, a Necromancer was locked in combat with a Cleric. The Cleric was swinging her sword fervently, and pushed the Necromancer into a corner.

“You will now pay for your sins. May the gods bless your soul.”

Just as the Cleric was about to land the killing blow, the Necromancer emitted a banshee-like scream. The Cleric, hearing this scream, stopped her attack and froze. The Necromancer smiled, approached the Cleric and decapitated her body.

“I have no use for a body which was once blessed by the gods. The undead formed from them tend to be... tender.”

[Shadowwolf, Alice Thuseld the Cleric, has died.]

As soon as he had said that, a large mass of black tentacles surrounded him and another combatant, a Ranger.

“Take this! Evan’s Black Tentacles of Forced Intrusion!” shouted the Wizard.

“Ugh, what the... NO! NOT THERE! OH PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” both targets started screaming as the Black Tentacles forcibly intruded upon their bodies, more commonly known as tentacle rape.

[Two players have been stunned.]

Close by, a town guard spots the scene and tries to take down one of the targets. However, because of the mass of Black Tentacles on the scene, and what was happening to the two being attacked by them, he decided against it and walks away. (An attack has failed)

Despite being forcibly intruded upon by the Black Tentacles, the Ranger calmly loads his bow and takes aim at his target. “Die! Muahaha! Die!” he says, however, a Bard comes as close as possible to the tentacles and starts to play music. The Ranger stops and looks at the Bard as if he was enjoying what the Bard was playing. The Bard then points at a Barbarian and made a suggestion.

“I suggest that you attack the Barbarian instead!”

The Ranger, who was inspired by the Bard’s music, then turns his double-curved bow towards the Barbarian and shoots. However, his shot missed the Barbarian.

[An attack has failed]

The Barbarian, enraged, turned around and saw a town guard in the general direction which the arrow had been shot. The Barbarian charged at the town guard. The town guard blocked the Barbarian’s axe with his spear.

Close by, a Sorcerer launches a gigantic, billowing ball of flame at three combatants, more commonly known as...

“FIREBALL!” shouts the Sorcerer.

The Barbarian, seeing the large ball of flame, escapes.

[An attack has failed.]

The Town guard looks up at the Fireball, starts to run, jumps and rolls out of the range of the Fireball. A Rogue easily manages to avoid the Fireball like it was an ant, however, the third person was not so lucky, he would have dodged the Fireball but he tripped over an untied shoelace and was burnt to a crisp.

[Billion-Degree Dragon, Alda Imardin the Ranger, has died]

“How DARE you attack me!” shouts the Rogue as she loads an arrow into her longbow and shoots at the Sorcerer. The Sorcerer is struck to the ground by the arrow.

“And you! Just die.” the Rogue says simply as she loads another arrow into her bow and shoots at the Blackguard. The Blackguard, previously wounded by the Rogue’s dagger, is now shot by an arrow and dies instantly.

[Graham Aker, Miko Miyazaki the Blackguard, has died.]

“Now it’s your turn,” the Rogue loads a third arrow into her bow and shoots at the Wizard. However, the Wizard blocks the projectile with a magical shield and says simply, “I am not your enemy.”

On the other end of the room, a fighter was doing battle with a town guard and a bard. The Bard was playing some music that, for some reason, encouraged the town guard and hampered the fighter.

The fighter shouted, “Enough IS ENOUGH!” and swung a powerful blow at the Bard. The Bard was sent flying and landed beside the Sorcerer from earlier. The Sorceror was shouting, “My name is Nale Nalicus! And I... cannot... be... defeated... here!” however, he was already coughing mouthfuls of blood.

The dying Bard approached Nale. “Nale Nalicus... could you be... my brother? I’m Elan!” Nale stared at his long-lost brother in surprise. “How could it... be... to meet my brother... here... so close to death...”

Elan, the bard, started to cry.

“It’s perfect... a dramatic death scene... for the both of us. How ironic... is that... brother?”

[Emeralda, Nale Nalicus and Ataraxia, Elan Nalicus have died.]

Larient the Necromancer, after escaping from the tentacles, walked over to the sealed portal.

“After so long, I have finally found the way... to unseal this portal!”

Larient the Necromancer took Shadowwolf’s sword and thrust it into the ground, in front of the portal.

“With the sword of the blessed, I offer you revenge.”

Larient then used his magic to move Ataraxia’s body over to the front of the portal.

“With the body of the pure, I offer you undeath.”

Finally, Larient took out a knife and made a cut on his palm. He threw some of the blood on the ground in front of the portal.

“With the blood of the devoted, I offer you release.”

“No!” screamed the Paladin of the Order. But it was too late.

The Portal was unsealed.

The first thing that came through the Portal was a black staff topped by a human skull. The next thing that appeared was a demon which inspired terror even in the most courageous of adventurers. A demon never to be summoned, for he would rend the world asunder.

Orcus, the Demon Prince of the Undead, has arrived. And it has picked a sacrifice.

[Rah, William Halt the Ranger, has been lynched.]

And he seeks to destroy the world.

[The faction, World Asunder, is now in play. Victory conditions have been updated.]

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Day 2

[Day 2]

Of course, the Orcus did not come into this world without any allies. The Orcus had allies concealed amongst the combatants, and now these three allies, the Vampire, the Earth Elemental and the Guardian Naga, revealed themselves and joined in the battle.

A Barbarian was busy dueling with a Rogue. The Rogue had no trouble fending off the Barbarian, it was too easy to predict his clumsy moves. However, the Rogue was caught off guard when the Barbarian bull rushed her, as if he had planned it all along.

You’re not gonna get me again, thought the Rogue as she put an arrow in between the Barbarian’s eyes. The Rogue smiled, then a Fighter came and bull rushed her. This is not my day, the Rogue commented, however she was too busy dodging the Fighter’s swings and after a while, managed to shoot the Fighter dead.

[Bloodrazor, Gundor the Great Barbarian, has died. Amulet Shade, Dafiter of Fiderville the Fighter, has died.]

The Rogue attempted then attempted to shoot at a third target, but the arrow missed. The Rogue sighed and walked away.

At this moment, two people approach the body of Dafiter. They looked at it, one of them shook his head, pointed his finger at it and said, ‘Disintegrate.’ The body burst into ashes.

Another Rogue was doing battle with another person. The Rogue was fast, however the other combatant was as fast as the Rogue, blocking the Rogue’s pair of daggers with a single blade. However much the Rogue tried, he just could not get through the defenses of the other person. Soon, he gave up and fled.

[An attack has failed]

The Earth Elemental sighed as he found that his first target was dead. However, he moved towards a person and tried to attack him. The person managed to block the attack of the Elemental with a shield bearing the mark of Nerull, then the Elemental decided it was best not to offend the God of death and walked away.

[An attack has failed]

This person bearing the Mark of Nerull was bent over the body of Nale Nalicus, the sorcerer. The unholy cleric only spoke two words.

“Raise Undead.”

The body of Nale Nalicus slowly got up.

“Why... have you summoned... me... from the depths of death?”

[Emeralda, Nale Nalicus the Sorcerer, has been summoned as undead.]

The Cleric had no time to reply as he, along with a Monk and the Necromancer, were subject to rays of energy shot from the staff of Orcus.

“Hahaha! The pathetic fools actually believe they can defeat me!”

[Kagemusha, Fez’harl Thurkon the Cleric, Akemi Homura, Anolia the Monk have been killed due to inactivity. Sanae, Larient of Genvilone the Necromancer, has been lynched.]

The GM, observing the remaining players’ shocked faces, said:

“Oh dear, looks like a little fudging is in order.”

The GM points at three players in order.

“You, you... and you, give me your roles.”

The GM begins to write on their role sheets with a pencil.

[Three players have been given updated roles.]

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Day 3

[Day 3]

The GM looks at the list of actions performed today, and boy oh boy is he tired.

“You know what, I think I’ll only narrate the actions that have succeeded today.”

[Mostly actions that have succeeded will be mentioned in the day post today.]

Orcus was having fun with the puny little Rogue in front of him. The Rogue was trying his hardest to dodge the Wand of Orcus, for it was said that merely touching the Wand would bring about certain death. Orcus suddenly stopped attacking. The Rogue threw a dagger at Orcus, but Orcus, despite his bulk, jumped and swung his Wand downwards.

The rogue never stood a chance.

[Kulitman, Roger Lariah the Rogue, has died.]

However, there was one thing Roger had done before he died. Orcus only realised it afterwards that the dagger impaled in his right leg was poisoned. Weakened, Orcus was getting ready to cast a negative energy spell. Until it saw what was coming.

The other Rogue stood about 60 feet away. She wrapped her right hand around the arrow, took it out of the quiver and hooked the nock to the bowstring. Holding the arrow between her index and middle finger, she drew the arrow back, while her left hand raised her bow, taking aim. Her eyes, merely showing the emotion of coldness, closed as she eased the tension between the two fingers, letting the arrow fly.

The arrow soared through the air, heading straight at Orcus.

However, Orcus only looked at the arrow and laughed. He moved his head to the right and let the arrow whiz harmlessly past him, hitting a wall.

The Rogue, expecting this, had shot another arrow. This time, it would hit Orcus, had a Guardian Naga not intercepted the arrow, taking the shot for Orcus.

[Murasaki Cho, Guardian Naga, has died.]

Then, a shadowy figure appears and starts to attack Orcus. It was a Nature Elemental. The Nature Elemental summoned a large number of animals and bombarded the Demon Prince with tooth, claw and nail. Orcus retaliated by swinging his wand in a large arc, killing many of the animals. The Nature Elemental then brought forth a number of Ents, who did heavy damage to Orcus. The Demon Prince used his wand scorch the Ents with a number of rays. Heavily weakened, and poisoned, the Demon Prince was really in need of a negative energy spell.

The Nature Elemental then performed his coup de grace. In one fluid motion, it materialized a wooden scythe, slashed Orcus’ head off and ended with a cool pose.

[Sakura Kyouko, Orcus, has died. World Asunder has technically been disbanded, but the remaining members may continue the goal of World Asunder.]

The Nature Elemental then shape shifted back into it's original form. Then the Earth Elemental came and bashed the Druid's head in.

"There's only room for one elemental in here!"

[Rina, Ludia Lor'thar the Druid, has died]

After Orcus died, many people gathered and started to beat a Wizard to death.

[Kamil, Melchizedek the Wizard, has been lynched.]

However, though the Wizard was dead, he still did not die. For his wrath, the wrath he holds against those who had both tried to and successfully killed him, manifested itself in a body which lay dead on the stone floor of the Chamber.

The body of the Ranger, William Halt, rose. However, inside it was another entity, one totally and completely different from that of William Halt.

“I am the Avatar of Melchizedek.”

“All of you who had tried to kill me... will now die.”

[Rah has risen as the Avatar of Melchizedek.]

In the corner of the room, a Necromancer sneakily picked up his phylactery from the dead body of Roger Lariah. He examined the phylactery, but found that it was broken.

[Sanae, Larient of Genvilone the Necromancer, has returned to the game.]

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Day 4

[Day 4]

In the aftermath of the battle with Orcus, the survivors were left shocked by what had happened. The few that weren’t too busy being shocked, however, continued to try and complete what they had come here for.

First, the Rogue once again loaded her bow, and made a swift strike in the core of the Earth Elemental. The Earth Elemental fell to the ground, dead.

[Avan Onee-chan, Earth Elemental, has died]

Next, the Rogue shot twice at two targets, both arrows missing. The Rogue curses her luck and awaits to find her next target.

[An attack has failed.]

The undead Sorcerer, Nale Nalicus, was full of hatred for the Necromancer who had brought him to this state. Although it was not the Necromancer who had raised him as an undead, he assumed it was Larient, because he was a Necromancer. With a swift flick of a finger, he sent a scorching ray at Larient, burning him to ashes.

[Sanae, Larient of Genvilone, has been lynched. The Parallel Party has finally been disbanded.]

His mission complete, Nale Nalicus fell to the ground, dead as the duration of the raise undead spell runs out. His expression looks to be one of happiness.

[Emeralda, Nale Nalicus, has died.]

Saldin Horiar, the Paladin, slowly walked towards the portal that was once sealed. “If this were to ever happen, I was given a scroll that would reseal the portal,” he said to no one in particular. Without hesitation, he pulled out the scroll and recited an incantation. There was a look of acceptance in his eyes. He whispered, “I can finally join you, my love.” as the portal was sealed in a bright, big flash of light, like all portals that are sealed.

Then he fell to the ground, dead. Haley Starshine, the Rogue, rushed over and examines the Paladin. She picks up the scroll and reads its details.

This spell will require the life of the caster.

[Spectral Winds, Saldin Horiar the Paladin, has died due to inactivity.]

The Avatar of Melchizedek, after completing his goal, falls to the ground. The wizard, Melchizedek, rises from the dead. “Well, that was entertaining.” he says simply. Haley then looks up at the other survivor of the battle, a vampire that doesn’t sparkle. The vampire simply says that there is nothing left for him here, and walks out of the room.

“What will we do from here on?” Haley asks Melchizedek.

Melchizedek does not reply.

[The Game is Over. The Player Characters have won.]