Downloads Working Again!

Nori

I know you all must be happy. I briefly stated this in another post. The download system was becoming quite annoying, so I stopped using it and basically set it up in a simpler way (at least to me).

Members can now download directly, as I know alot of you will enjoy. Naruto and Bleach are now accesible to all members even if you don't have eight (8) posts. At the moment those are the only 2 series that are like that, sorry. The other fifteen (15) series you still need a minimum of eight (8) posts to view. Mind you the files are hidden pretty well, and all leeching of those files is blocked.

Make sure you join Hybrid X Forums because only members of that forum can download at Anime Gelade!!

Reminder! for those of you who don't watch Naruto all the way to the end. The air dates for this series will be changing. Naruto will now be airing on Thursdays starting on October 5th in Japan. This means the subtitled translation date will change to Fridays around 1AM EST. There will be a 90 min special "celebrating" the move. There hasn't been a special in a while. :blink: Maybe this means the end of the fillers, hopefully.