Do you exercise?

amanda

Playing sports, work out, going for a run/walk etc., do you guys do it?

I mostly do my standard work out which is yoga, sit ups, pull ups and crunchs and little weight lifting not heavy tho... how about you people ^_^

tyron256

turnabout moderation
once in a while when theres a sports day i go play some football with friends. i also lug my heavy backpack around if that counts.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Yes I've been dedicatedly training in the Martial Arts since 9 and at least 5 hours a day through my school life was set aside for training. I have 1 on 1 training with Master Huang and I'm his only disciple, now I train for an hour when I wake up, then a few hours while I’m active throughout the day and then another hour at night on my own and I also have a few training sessions with Master Huang. I've been getting into some major iron body training which was brutal at first but definitely effective.

I've probably had more training in a few years then most people in martial arts do in a decade, thanks to Master Huang. I would also go to classes like once a month just to compete in tournaments but I stopped and started teaching classes since the people I fought in my age group were a waste of time. I now do personal 1 on 1 teaching as a side job and I also am Kate’s teacher now since her old teacher to me would be a easy win in a match.

So yeah exercising is a way of life for me.

Kenzou

pink spider
I run from my first class to my second class. I run when i am chasing something. I lift weight when i move stuff around my apartment.

I don't but at the moment I don't really need to either.

Once I get older and my metabolism slows down I'll probably start working out or running.

Everyday i spend some time weight lifting, doing sit ups, on the running machine and then practicing Martial arts, i guess you could call that exercising :p