do u know this weirdo....???

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraWing

Starfish-Power ruler
hey there.... i'm new here.... well of course, otherwise i wouln'd post here....so a big hello to everyone on AT.... btw... if u already know an AuroraWing from somewhere else... yes it's me again ^^

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Hehe, welcome to Anime Tempest. Glad you're here. You should be able to recognize me by the avatar and my other identity by the name of the website. Anyway, have fun and be active. Oh, just remember to read the rules and invite your friends too. ^^

AuroraWing

Starfish-Power ruler
ohh already 3 faces i know.... franky-boy.... even pangary... the uploader of good OST-stuff...and of course...tri edge...??? lol sure sounds more powerfull then your other one... but when i read it.... i can't stop looking at my dot Hack mangas... how come?? lol

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Ahh, hello good sir! Glad to have you here!Please, if you haven't already, invite your friends! The more the merrier :pPlease be sure to read all the rules and uploader's guidelines if you wish to upload for us.http://animetempest.com/invision/in...delines-and-other-important-links/#entry35016Enjoy your stay and have fun! We hope to have you as a long standing and awesome member
[Background=black]Welcome to the Tempest[/Background]

Status
Not open for further replies.