[Discussion Thread] Tsundere vs Yandere [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Tooru-chan']

ppl who LOVE to lurk

, Avan Onee-chan+,, Hadriel+, Kulitman+, Shadowwolf+, Voltorn+

mind if you share your own views[/QUOTE]

I just woke up not too long ago, and I had to read through all the stuff (and Aker's weirdness). So sorry.

For now, the evidence in the posts is inconclusive. I don't want to jump to any conclusions as of yet, so I'll be waiting for the other players to post first.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']I just woke up not too long ago, and I had to read through all the stuff (and Aker's weirdness). So sorry.

For now, the evidence in the posts is inconclusive. I don't want to jump to any conclusions as of yet, so I'll be waiting for the other players to post first.

[/QUOTE]

Terror:weird?

Savage: only the 1st page was i weird

Ravage:Now. NOW IS KILL TIME BRO

[quote name='Hadriel']I just woke up not too long ago, and I had to read through all the stuff (and Aker's weirdness). So sorry.

[/QUOTE]

my agenda for today:

lynch one person....

and start arguing tomorrow...based on Day posts

anyway, i'm out til later

Sanae

Staff member
If there's a tie in votes, they both be lynched. I think what was meant that there will be no intentional double lynch days ^_^?

Bố

*sigh* I don't wanna my hubby to be lynch ;________________; especially when we're not sure if he's the bad guy or not.................

[quote name='Vandalle']*sigh* I don't wanna my hubby to be lynch ;________________; especially when we're not sure if he's the bad guy or not.................[/QUOTE]

who do you want me to vote then....

[quote name='Graham Aker']Terror:you did not

Savage:start

Ravage:a topic[/QUOTE]

your way of talking is really weird... You did that too in the Doubt AG with Jaken and Sesshoumaru

[quote name='Voltorn']You can talk with me if you want to. =D[/QUOTE]

okay... let's talk... lols..XD

[quote name='Tooru-chan']and thus the loners faction has been created.... lololololol[/QUOTE]

lols... we are a neutral faction too.

Wow, IS is in the game? I lost respect for this....

Anyways, I think Vandalle and Erolussion are suspicious. They (hastily) jumped onto Aker's conclusion that Amu only makes decisions like that when he's an assassin. Its evident that amu does that regardless of his role, but Vandalle and Erolussion seemed ready to pounce onto a target just to shy away from Aker, Viva and maybe even themselves.

Right now there are no justified lynches, the most effective (in my opinion) is to lynch Viva however.

Bố

*sigh* I guess we should lynch Homura because she's inactive most of the time?

or Emmie (if you really want to make sure she's dead) <-though Miyako already told us she'll kill her

*sigh*........................or Amu? *sigh* pick your choice*

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kulitman']your way of talking is really weird... You did that too in the Doubt AG with Jaken and Sesshoumaru

okay... let's talk... lols..XD

lols... we are a neutral faction too.[/QUOTE]

Terror:Lurker

Savage:You have not been paying attention

Ravage:Jaken and Sesshomaru never played in the Doubt AG

Terror:I'll eat you stupid teapot. Houki is WIN

Bố

*sigh*

@Blood: I jumped on with Amu cuz she's the only person out there and Aker voted for her already. No vote GMV is too risky and if I randomly vote another person, it'll only result in no vote again.

What traits do Houki possess that are uncommon amongst other, more famous and reputable heroines?

Anyways, Aker's speech is getting to me. Although he does bring up good points at times, I do believe that the type of speech he's using here (where posts count) should be counted as spam. I don't think the GM or mods mind, but since this place should become a reputable place, I think that some moderation is necessary

@Vandalle: But voting Amu is more or less a random vote anyways.

@Ero: No voting? So you support that the GMV randomly kills a player?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']Aker, if you don't stop that annoying way of talking, you're going to get lynched sooner or later.[/QUOTE]

Terror:One Step

Savage:One breath

Ravage:Your under my knife

Cerberus:Killing slow is the way i conquer

Cerberus:I dont see how the way i talk affects the game. You humans are understanding me fine are you

not?

Cerberus:mad:the teapot. Houki has the Houki kick

[quote name='Graham Aker']Terror:One Step

Savage:One breath

Ravage:Your under my knife

Cerberus:Killing slow is the way i conquer

Cerberus:I dont see how the way i talk affects the game. You humans are understanding me fine are you not?[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, but if I started typing in size 7 CAPSLOCK bolded underlined speech, you'd find me irritating too, yah?

[quote name='TheRealTeapot']@Ero: No voting? So you support that the GMV randomly kills a player? [/QUOTE]

better that, than staining my hands....

and i'm still choosing from the 3

~Amulet

~Viva

~Aker

--------

now i just need an "N"

Bố

@TRT: but she already has one vote (from Aker) and the others are voting for my hubby =___________= No vote GMV is a no no since I died in most games before cuz of RNG.

[quote name='Voltorn']Wanna join force? XD[/QUOTE]

sure...maybe.. depends on what you can do though..

and I'm at page 10... and I read that one of the lovers is quitting... still reading the thread....

as I said we can always vote them.

Status
Not open for further replies.