[Discussion Thread] P3: Memento Mori [GAME OVER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
[quote name='Shadowwolf']Minato Arisato, Yuko Nishiwaki, Rio Iwasaki, Mamoru Hayase, Akihiko Sanada where areyouuuuuu[/QUOTE]

Do you have a death wish? I mean, seriously, just shouting out the names of the main characters like that will really get you killed >_>

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Wow, I forgot that this game involved linking >__<"

I guess I have to be social~

BTW - I don't think we have any colors that blend into the site, like white did on MF, so no hidden messages. Although, Silver is a pain to read >__>" But w/e, at least we don't have to highlight each message anymore xD

Oh well, I'll be back later from classes~

Edit: I forgot different backgrounds on different skins. Lifestyle is the one that silver is a pain on anyway xD

[quote name='Crestham']Do you have a death wish? I mean, seriously, just shouting out the names of the main characters like that will really get you killed >_>[/QUOTE]

An intelligent move, actually. By this, through feigning stupidity, we can almost certainly assume he's human. Rather, the question is whether he is a dull human or a smart Guardian.

I'm betting on the former, though.

@VLD: Are you blatantly publicizing the fact that you need to link? How curious.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, indeed. Well, I feel like a lost puppy in this game and quite lonely myself. I couldn't really find a good topic for a day 1 discussion, so how about we speculate what has changed? Actually, I haven't played the first game like most of you, so yeah, don't spoil too much. Or maybe we should debate on what Shadowwolf just did? A newbie's mistake to lure his prey or an innocent strategy of being, well, innocent?

EDIT: Ninja'd

EDIT2: Dementia: yeah, the different skin backgrounds are annoying, and I tried to avoid using black in my own game, knowing that some people might have problems with it

EDIT3: Hadriel: My point exactly.

One thing I'm curious about is whether players will attempt to use the tags system so as to exploit the game. Should the mods consider disabling tags on AG threads?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
*baka jaken will not be attending AG issues*

Sesshomaru:An advice to SEES/Humans....be warned..dont go off randomly linking people foolishly...previous AG has taught us a very good lesson...one mole can bring down an entire team....

[quote name='Hadriel']And what exactly happened in the last game, Aker? I'm sure that those playing this AG for the first time want to know.[/QUOTE]

A human linked with his guardians and then sold out all the guardians to the humans after he had become a traitor... sigh

Well, I guess the initial discussion phase for us is over. All we can do is wait for the other players to post and derive information from there.

*waits*

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']And what exactly happened in the last game, Aker? I'm sure that those playing this AG for the first time want to know.[/QUOTE]

sesshomaru:hmf...spare the details..take the advice...

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
[quote name='Avan']A human linked with his guardians and then sold out all the guardians to the humans after he had become a traitor... sigh[/QUOTE]

OR: There's a rat in our crew.

I cannot contemplate why Shadowwolf would want to reveal that he is looking for the main characters. Either he's trying to trick them, or it's just that - that he's looking for them. But it isn't really a smart move, because he's open to suspicion from both guardians and humanity.

[quote name='Crestham']OR: There's a rat in our crew.

[/QUOTE]

He confessed after the game ended. But enough of that, I have to go make dinner >.> so you guys go ahead and give out lots of free hints now ^^

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Oh look, tags! Hadriel, you're Zero! Tags don't lie!

So, like, do we randomly pick people for links or...? Because I'm assuming everyone can do those?

Aker for the lynch?~

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']Oh look, tags! Hadriel, you're Zero! Tags don't lie!

So, like, do we randomly pick people for links or...? Because I'm assuming everyone can do those?

Aker for the lynch?~[/QUOTE]

Hmf.....and your reason being?

[quote name='Graham Aker']sesshomaru:hmf...spare the details..take the advice...[/QUOTE]

Being incredibly secretive, are we Aker?

[quote name='Crestham']OR: There's a rat in our crew.

I cannot contemplate why Shadowwolf would want to reveal that he is looking for the main characters. Either he's trying to trick them, or it's just that - that he's looking for them. But it isn't really a smart move, because he's open to suspicion from both guardians and humanity.[/QUOTE]

True, except for two things: It's usually stupidity, and Guardians don't need to be suspicious because they already know who their allies are.

[quote name='Emeralda']Oh look, tags! Hadriel, you're Zero! Tags don't lie!

Aker for the lynch?~[/QUOTE]

Nice try, Emmie. And although Aker does seem a little suspicious, I don't want to lynch him for such an admittedly wild speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.