Discussion: The Minority AG[Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
DAY 1

"Hilarious. This is all too hilarious." cried the hamster-pony-tank-thing watching the Mafia vote for their Godfather. It was a five-way tie and the person it loved kidnapping and feeding rainbow cookies eventually won the election. "Congratulations, you are now the Godfather," it said, "Job comes with tasting rainbow cookies." The person moaned in response.

"Well, I sure hope for your sake that they took to the allowance of external communication like moths to a flame," it had teleported to another group of people hidden in the sewers. "Why in the world would you guys set up a base in the middle of the sewers? Couldn't you have found an abandoned warehouse or some other cliche bad guy headquarters place?" A man with keys started to speak. "Well, whose fault was it that our abandoned warehouse got blown up, our secret base in the middle of a skyscraper got raided, our cave-place thing on the mountain caved in, and made us have to come to the sewers?" The hamster-pony-tank-thing smiled and said "That's right, it's all me!" It's companions rolled their eyes. "And you're scheduled to infiltrate the Mafia today. Looks like we're in for a storm of chaos!"

Somewhere above ground, a person with a heart shaped bow and a arrow that had a heart shaped tip climbed up into the shade of a tree, observing his targets. He strung the arrow onto the bow and took aim.

"Your fates are now interwined." he whispered, letting the arrow fly.

SHORT VERSION

1. Amulet Shade has been chosen to be the Godfather.
2. The Minority have entered the game.
3. Two people have had their destinies sealed.

DAY 2

On day 2 only, you MAY NOT communicate with each other outside the discussion thread unless I say so.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, so, let's kill Amulet and see if she's a baddie. If she is, well, it's going after people who voted for her, if not, than those who didn't.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Roles:

[Mafia]

<The Stalker>: Investigate a single target each day excluding yourself.

<The Quack>: Protect a single target each day excluding yourself.

<The Granny>: Any role that tries to perform an action on you will be killed.

<The Hunter>: Upon your Death, you may choose a single player to gun down.

[Minority]

<The Janitor>: Choose a target. If the target dies, he will be 'janned' and have his role hidden.

<The Driver>: Choose two targets. Any abilities used on them will be swapped.

[One-Hit Wonders]

<The Peeping Tom>: On the first day only, you may peek at a player's role and may then choose to swap roles with that player.

<The Cupid>: On the first day only, you choose two targets. The fate of your targets are then bonded. They will share a similar fate.
You do have a point. I was planning to ask someone with a kill ability to do it, but I noticed something else. There's no role mentioned there that might have a kill ability O.O

And I doubt Amulet would want to use an ability on me >.>

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Now here is a question for [MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION]
<The Granny>: Any role that tries to perform an action on you will be killed.
Does the ability still take place ....Or does the ability fail?

Cause if it fails Emmie is a goddess and i worship her...more

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=2]Emeralda[/MENTION]...I doubt that you even have said role...But i am just man who want to know more about his Grandma :*love:

Hmmm, I can stop a single lynch. So I could save Emmie if I wanted to since it doesn't target her ^^ That's if she's the Granny anyways. Even then, it depends on if she earns it ;?;

Status
Not open for further replies.