Dark Woods Circus AG Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YOUTUBE]OsjTBdiPq8o[/YOUTUBE]

"All the performers are so happy, though their appearances are bizarre
The Dark Woods Circus is such fun!"

There is a circus located in the dark woods. It is a cheery carnival setting with rides and games, but the main attraction are the performers~

Behind closed doors, it is a place with many things shed. They kidnap the village children, warp them and add them to become a part of the Dark Woods Circus whilst killing people who get in the way. Those children will take others and the macabre cycle continues.

The villagers grieve for those lost to the circus.... and they will rid the circus once and for all!

---------

Guidelines to Follow when signing up

- Please make sure you are active and vote every 3rd day as well as chat in the discussion. Nobody likes an inactive fag.

- In the case that you have an unexpected situation, don't hesitate to PM your inactivity and whether you wish to drop out. Keep in mind, that situations with already confirmed deadlines will be left up to your responsibility as to whether you can be able to sign up or not.

- Follow all basic AG rules. No trolling, etc, etc

- I'll explain the rest when the game starts~

Important Links

http://www.animelyrics.com/doujin/vocaloid/kuraimorinocircus.htm

AGD Link goes here

Player List

1. Crestham
2. noex1337
3. ~Kitty~
4. Misaka Mikoto
5. Emeralda
6. Arachna
7. Biomega
8. Stein
9. Auron
10. VivaLaDemetia
11. Nightmare Gear
12. Zombehs
13. Shadowolf
14. Ataraxia
15. Humming.Angel
16. Kamil
17. Shadow_Strider
18. Alyss
19. VivaLaPony Onee-chan
20. Kulitman
21. Sanae
22. Seraph Lucis Eli
23. Black☆Rock Shooter
24. Bladewind
25. Crom
26. noex1337
27. BlueDarkness
28. HappyNisa
29. Expired Milk
30. necrotyr

Eh sure I'll join, but note that I will be gone on Sunday for the entire day. If this doesn't seem good for you feel free not to sign me up kero.

@Ara: (>_____<) It's been ages since I've seen you! How've you been?

@Zombehs: It's fine~ I'm planning to open the game either on Saturday or Sunday night cause I'm a bit busy myself during the day. You won't miss much at all~

@Alyss: (^_^") Sorry for inconveniencing you. Though I do hope you enjoy the game~

EDIT: Damn smilies...

Status
Not open for further replies.