Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samuel L Jackson

• Inanimate Carbon Rod

• Total voters

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']And that's why I voted for the inanimate Carbon Rod.[/QUOTE]

WTF?!

You made me rofled real good.

Seriously. You talk a storm on SLJ then you tell everyone you voted the rod! GAHAHAHAHA

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Hadriel']

LOOOOOOOL!

"DUZ HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?"

Predicting that 7000 nuclear warheads are going to rain down on earth and destroy it completely probably won't help you survive it.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe not, but this will:

[YOUTUBE]7A07WNupEXk[/YOUTUBE]

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
S "MTFK" LJ is brutally beating Communism out -.-"

Thought one thing is sure, in the end, he still an actor and actor just can't beat ideology.........

godofwar7

godofwar7 says:

Goku can destroy Earth, and without Earth there's no communism, but he can't beat Samuel L Jackson. Thus Samuel L Jackson wins.

You can destroy an ideology if you kill every person that believes in that ideology and any evidence it existed, i.e. Goku destroying Earth. And to those who said Goku needs oxygen, dude can teleport to another planet instantly, destroying the planet is no problem if he is so inclined.

[quote name='godofwar7']

You can destroy an ideology if you kill every person that believes in that ideology and any evidence it existed, i.e. Goku destroying Earth.
[/QUOTE]

I disagree. An ideology cannot be destroyed, because ideas will never die. I could launch into some long-winded Inception-esque monologue, but I think you get my point.