Boys vs Girls #4!

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
2474 I complelty missed that >.>"

Hmm well you're not outnumbered now, just you and me here XD And well I have to go to work in about an hour, I know my counting buddies are either at work or school so, yups nothing to fear~~

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
2474 Lool i have no idea! XD We might have, do I'm sure if we ever posted here together you werent using the coloured numbers ^^ I'd have remembered anyone doing that XD

But well, I'm Nisa 8D (hard to guess huh? xD Not) And from readin your post in the wotf I think you're from AT and you were the person running the writing contests there?

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
[rainbow]2473[/rainbow]
I'm Blackgold or Loli. I just got a very familiar feeling. Your set, what you said and this forum, even though I'm new here, all hit me as I've seen this before.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yeah I have that sometimes too, like I'm repeating conversations xD Hard to explain but it really is weird anyway XD What ya call a dejavu in the end huh? I would love to say that maybe you saw me elsewhere but I'm pretty sure you didnt surely not with this set, because I only weart hat here XD and it is fairly new ^^"

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
[rainbow]2473[/rainbow]
Some people say you get deja vu cuz you've dreamt about that moment in the past. Kind of like telling the future, but not really cuz you don't realize it until it has already happened. I don't believe much superstition though.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member

I don't know what causes it, pretty sure it's not dreams though, I'm very good at remembering dreams (but I have to say sometimes i have like 5 different dreams at one night and sometimes only 1 or 2, soo that means I could have easily forget some of them anyway XD )
Maybe it's just that it's something similair that you've once seen or done but then in another form or shape or whatever...
Oh wait i DO remember this one dream that came out, with just some slight changes as location, but what happened was the same, was very weird, but it didnt really feel like a REAL dejavu feeling. just like oh man I dreamed of this XD
Oh well, we'll never get rid of deja-vu feelings ^^ and I don't care if I dunno what caused them, most of the time they only last a few seconds anyway

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
[rainbow]2473[/rainbow]
I'm not to bothered what causes it ether, and I think it's kind of a fun feeling. Looks like I can rest now until the other guys get back...