Bleach FC

yes they are and its been said they might end up fighting so that should be interesting but the one person aizen fears is yammato and I am looking for mr.hat and clogs power now.

if no one has noticed in the last few issues the arrancar have been in the spot of god like. Seeing as szayel was jesus on a cover and in the issue and mayuri was the goat head devil and Nnoitora uses Santa maria.

Am I the only one to see that its possible that it might have some meaning to it.

Or as a joking lee is kubo just going throw some kind of religious experience.

I would be funny if the first espada (stark) release is Allah.

Morcombe

King of Kings
judging by looks I'd say the battle worn old espada would be number 1, stark 2 and halibel 3

but then again stark may be one of those guys who's just gifted to be teh strongest.

or maybe the only girl halibel will be teh strongest seeing as how she's the only girl hollow we've seen so far.

nel is previous one and here is from another site about stark oh wait actually I found a better one posted by WatanukiXXX On BA.

\

This is something i began to look into (yes I was bored)

When we first see Stark in chapter 229 he appears with a peculiar pose. It's very indicative of something and only now have i been able to figure it out.

Notice Stark's right hand is in his coat. It is very reminiscent of the Samurai played by Toshiro Mifune in Yojimbo, a brilliant film that was remade into A Fistfull of Dollars starring Clint Eastwood.

Toshiro Mifune's iconic samurai character was a laid-back, lazy greedy self centered bastard on the surface, but he was a true and skillful warrior underneath. His trademark hand-in-coat made him seem both imperious and at the same time relaxed, as if any situation he was always in control. He was and still is, the epitome of coolness.

Kubo drew Stark as the ultimate relaxed warrior (using the famous Yojimbo character as a reference), making him even more dangerous when he reveals his true abilities

Also I found

This guy plays the Master in Samurai Seven, an animated remaking of The Seven Samurai by Akira Kurosawa which also starred Toshiro Mifune. The anime was by Studio Gonzo. Check it out it's awesome!
Anyway doesn't he look familiar?

Here is the Master again. He so looks like an older version of Stark. In the anime he is arguably the most skilled swordsman in the group. He also functions as the leader. His resemblance to Stark is really uncanny, down to the gloves and his white attire.

This poster for Samurai Seven has the Master again. He looks different here for some reason. Even more badass. This is how I want Stark to look like when he is 'serious'. Or when he releases. Imagine Ichigo pissing his pants having to face someone like this

There may not be much Stark official or unofficial art, but his badassery is something other artists have used before and sometimes the results are just so similar. That's because the design is just too cool and doesnt need to be tampered with

Last edited:

tyron256

turnabout moderation
i was actually responding to morcombe saying hali was the only female, also thats a very interesting idea random, adds to the other reasons he is likely no 1.