Award Suggestions

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
The qualification for the Fire Extinguisher award is by stopping a flamewar.

The only req needed is, that user is not a mod (otherwise, this achievement can only be achieved by mods -.-")

[quote name='Graham Aker']we should have a "the least appreciated award."

i would totally win that[/QUOTE]

Giving award = appreciating.

So we don't need that kind of award.

:3

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Chido.']Giving award = appreciating.

So we don't need that kind of award.

:3[/QUOTE]

:)

as expected of chi. you got the gist.

ok heres an award i like to suggest. for real.

CRAZYForumer award.

dedicated to those with a loose brain....

[quote name='Wolfnagi']The qualification for the Fire Extinguisher award is by stopping a flamewar.

The only req needed is, that user is not a mod (otherwise, this achievement can only be achieved by mods -.-")[/QUOTE]

No, you misunderstand. I'm asking for what you qualify as a "flamewar", such that when it is stopped the person gets an award. It's really hard to measure a flamewar in any kind of standard, and I don't want to go awarding this ward through whim and intuition entirely.

[quote name='Graham Aker']

dedicated to those with a loose brain....[/QUOTE]

Define "loose brain".

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']No, you misunderstand. I'm asking for what you qualify as a "flamewar", such that when it is stopped the person gets an award. It's really hard to measure a flamewar in any kind of standard, and I don't want to go awarding this ward through whim and intuition entirely.

Define "loose brain".[/QUOTE]

Terror:I chomp off half your head and you have loose brain

(crazy people...)

[quote name='Graham Aker']Terror:I chomp off half your head and you have loose brain

(crazy people...)[/QUOTE]

How are you going to qualify a person as "crazy" enough to get the award? Firstly, what is your interpretation of the word "crazy"?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']How are you going to qualify a person as "crazy" enough to get the award? Firstly, what is your interpretation of the word "crazy"?[/QUOTE]

Terror:your killing my cells! Shut up! ask someone else

Savage:#$!$!#!

Ravage:WQFWFDFS

[quote name='Graham Aker']Terror:your killing my cells! Shut up! ask someone else

Savage:#$!$!#!

Ravage:WQFWFDFS[/QUOTE]

Lol, you were the one who suggested it.

Bố

nyaaaaa~stop requesting stupid awards and make my hubby does all the work =_________________=

PS: Making my hubby reads all the stupid requests (and the suggested person knows that they're stupid alright) and gets nothing approve is just wasting his time, nya. Suggest something that at least have a chance to get approve, nya?

Sanae

Staff member
Hadriel suggested Art Of The Month (Which, I still think is a great idea), so why not have an award for that ^^?

As for MW being too over worked, can't there be a helper for him o.o? It is a bit much for one person to handle ;__; Maybe, come up with an award template and have someone help you, Viva ^^?