Ask a Rose Anything!

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Ok... So well... to let the community get to know me better ... and for me to get to know you guys better... Ask a Rose what ever you want!

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
When did you first know you wanted to join my army of traps?
Since before I was born. My entire life's purpose was to be apart of your army of traps. I'm here at your disposal sir!

so what is your favorite flower?
I would like to say the rose... But I would be lying... MY favorite flower is the Fire Flower Because not only can it damage your enemy's greatly, you can also eat one and gain fire throwing ability's ^___^

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member

;>.>; did you really want to put "as" instead of "at"?

... Yes... Yes I did.... But I thought that the following conversation may not have been forum friendly if I had. So I used at instead.

What makes Rose so lovable ^__^? What would you say were your best traits ^__^?

Hummmm.... What makes me so lovable? o///o emmm I dont think I'm that lovable o.o... What does make me lovable? o///o

My best traits? I'm shy, and I do my work and I would like to say I'm nice and helpful too ^___^

edit: could someone delete the post below me thx :)

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
What makes Rose so lovable ^__^? What would you say were your best traits ^__^?
Hummmm.... What makes me so lovable? o///o emmm I dont think I'm that lovable o.o... What does make me lovable? o///o

My best traits? I'm shy, and I do my work and I would like to say I'm nice and helpful too ^___^

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
If I was dragon, would you slay me or ride me?
I use to be a master Dragon tamer way back in my day. I remember when I had captured and tamed my very first Night Fury Oh boy those little buggers were deadly I tell you... oh sorry I started reminiscing about the good old days... But to answer your question... Yes I would ride you and feed you everyday and call you Nighty :3

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
I should mention kaze knows no gender boundaries.

If you were being chase by a mob, what would be the reason they are chasing you?

I would have announced in time square that I Roselillya Had a $1 Billion prize for who ever could catch him. But little did the mobs of people trying to catch me know that I in fact had a clocked Gundam suit in close proximity after they failed to get me as punishment I would layer the city in cake mix.... yes cake mix.....