Anime/Manga Female Popularity Tournament

Not sure.

As far as I know him at the HxN FC, he can't be online on weekends for some reasons. One of them is a religious issue. He said that he needs to go to his temple, church, or whatever on weekends. ._.

Oh, btw,

congratulation, you killed a splicer ^^

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
-.-"

Since when I have religious issue on weekend -.-"

Match 4 OVER

Counting the Votes Right Now.

The Next Match Might Be Up In a Few Minutes/Hours

The result is out:

1st with 975 Points​

Seitokai no Ichizon

Akaba Chizuru

2nd with 625

Shugo Chara!

Mashiro Rima

3rd with 575 Points​

One Piece

Boa Hancock

Last with 825 Points​

Bleach

Neliel tu Oderschvank

Chizuru will go on towards Bracket 1

Rima will go on towards Bracket 2

Boa will go on towards Bracket 3

Neliel will go on the Loser Bracket

The Bracket is system is divided into 4.

Bracket 1 is the Winner bracket, in which all the contestant who rank first in their match will go one to fight each other. Each loser of Bracket 1 will then goes downward into Bracket 2

Bracket 2 is the Upper Middle Bracket
in which all the contestant who rank second in their match will go one to fight each other. Each loser of Bracket 2 will then goes downward into Bracket 3

Bracket 3 is the Lower Middle Bracket in which all the contestant who rank third in their match will go one to fight each other. Each loser of Bracket 3 will then goes downward into Loser Bracket

Loser Bracket is, well, the Loser Bracket in which all the contestant who rank last in their match will go one to fight each other. Each loser of Loser Bracket will then eliminated from the competition

Note that the bracket matches will pitted the contestant into the classic 1 v 1 system.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Avan Onee-chan']1. Horo!! <3

2. Nami

3. Sheila

4. Yuiki yaya

not Holo WTF >_> I dont care what MAL or wiki says... its Horo >_> I'm actually married to her... lmao :3 my younger days of being a RP'er <3[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOL i thought you enjoyed being a trap?

do girls like cross dressers? :><: oh well....

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
@Avan: NOOO~!!!!

YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TOWARDS HORO-SENPAI~!!!!

"punch Avan"

HORO x LAWRENCE FTW~!!!!!

and agreed with what you said bout MAL.

HORO-SENPAI FTW~!!!!

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Match 5 OVER

Counting the Votes Right Now.

The Next Match Might Be Up In a Few Minutes/Hours

The result is out:

1st with 850 Points​

Spice & Wolf

Horo-senpai!!!!

2nd with 525

Shugo Chara!

Yuiki Yaya

3rd with 500 Points​

One Piece

Nami

Last with 425 Points​

Superior

Sheila

Horo-senpai will go on towards Bracket 1

Yuiki will go on towards Bracket 2

Nami will go on towards Bracket 3

Sheila will go on the Loser Bracket

The Bracket is system is divided into 4.

Bracket 1 is the Winner bracket, in which all the contestant who rank first in their match will go one to fight each other. Each loser of Bracket 1 will then goes downward into Bracket 2

Bracket 2 is the Upper Middle Bracket
in which all the contestant who rank second in their match will go one to fight each other. Each loser of Bracket 2 will then goes downward into Bracket 3

Bracket 3 is the Lower Middle Bracket in which all the contestant who rank third in their match will go one to fight each other. Each loser of Bracket 3 will then goes downward into Loser Bracket

Loser Bracket is, well, the Loser Bracket in which all the contestant who rank last in their match will go one to fight each other. Each loser of Loser Bracket will then eliminated from the competition

Note that the bracket matches will pitted the contestant into the classic 1 v 1 system.