Anime Eclipse.com

Archangel

About 2 weeks ago i was asked if I wanted to help make a big site on the Web and I said OK if its forreal. The site Plans are to have 2.5K of Anime Episodes and 100 manga series. This site will be free site to some degree , there will be premuim vids that you have to pay to see(really cheap tho) but there still will be 250 Gb of free anime and about 100 free manga series. AS of Right NOW WE ARE LOOKING FOR STAFF and of corse everything is free if your in staff. Click here for details http://animeeclipse.com/

The site is plain right now cuz its been up for only 2 days since were transfering domians. The Old site ,which is still new only about 2 months old is http://www.mangafansite.com/. we are transfering from there since my buddie wants to make a big anime site and not a manga site.So check it out and apply for staff if you wish and YES I will still be on Anime Gelade.com ,cuz I just am LOL I have no reason to leave here and I dont want to either.

well when i first saw that banner i thought
holy fucking shit thats cool

and i'm glad that theres more interest than it seemed to me.

Archangel

sweet thanks ^^ i got the background set to ,and the forum skin is on the way so I say about sat latest sunday everything will be up (banner,background,forum skin,and header) after that come all the content write and uploading and if everything goes well we should be open sometime next week.

Entombment

Well, I suppose I could help out if you needed, site looks pretty alright, just needs a little work. What positions do you need the most?

Entombment

Well, I don't have enough media to be an uploader. But, I suppose I could help with graphics, and if you want, and wouldn't mind, I could be a mod as well. All up to you though

Archangel

K , just tell me wat you'ver done before, like i know you have done GFX (pretty good to) , but if you have the time and would like to be a mod that would be great.

Archangel

Just let me know if you have done work on others sites such as being a Mod ,or a Graphics person. Im really looking for a Mod tho , BUT if you rather be doing Graphics its iight with me.

Entombment

Just let me know if you have done work on others sites such as being a Mod ,or a Graphics person. Im really looking for a Mod tho , BUT if you rather be doing Graphics its iight with me.
I can probably do both. I use to work with Nori on his old site, Anime Stampede. In fact, a couple of those sigs on the site were made by me, but I've gotten alot better, so they're kinda old. Also used to own a site, lordsesshomaru.com

Archangel

I can probably do both. I use to work with Nori on his old site, Anime Stampede. In fact, a couple of those sigs on the site were made by me, but I've gotten alot better, so they're kinda old. Also used to own a site, lordsesshomaru.com
iight, sounds good. Just register in the forum and pm so that i can get your user account and be able to change your status to Mod. If you wish to do both thats 100% fine by me. I wont really bug you when it comes to graphics at this moment , but there will be some Modding to be done soon (when we open) Anyway just register at the forum and hit me up so we can talk more about the status of the site/Goals.

Well, I registered. Although the validation is taking alot longer than usual, still haven't got it. Double checked my email quite a few times as well. Maybe the new IPB just takes longer

i had the same problem but i just went back to the forum page a day or so later and resent the validation and then when i checked my mail it was there so you might try that or if you dont get it sanji can force validate you

uhoh we have a problem dReam broke the forum for now, he tried out a new skin and it had bugs and now the forum doesnt work but he might have it fixed in a day or so if not it could be weeks to get back to where we were with the forum. but it should just be a day or two