Allow me to Introudce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now allow me to introduce myself. I am The One Truth.If that's too long for you, call me TOT, (Yes it looks like a crying emoticon. lol) Truth, The One, (Yes...Matrix. XD) or w/e floats your boat.As you can guess I am an anime fan. I have been since I was about 7 or 8. But at that time I didn't know what anime was really till I turned 12 or 13.My favorites hmmm.....DragonBall series, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Tenchi series, Gundam series, Please Teacher, Eureka Seven, Darker Than Black, and more I can't think of as of right now. I am also a GFXer. I have been gfxing for almost 2 years now. I make signatures, avatars, Wallpapers, buttons, banners.I love a good challenge. The better the challenge, the more pump I get. Well that's a little info about myself. Now I say hello to all. To those who don't know me and to ones that do.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Hey there TOT Welcome to ATI bet you know me lolif ya don't then maybe "36" will jog your memory XDWell anyway, Read the rules if you haven't already done soand Enjoy your stay:turned:

Frank of course I know man.Commander of Idiots, No King of Bakas!Don't worry I always read the rules before I do anything......well forum wise anyways. lol So I'm good, and thanks

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Please allow me to introduce myselfI'm a man of wealth and tasteI've been around for a long, long yearStole many a man's soul and faith Would have been awesome if you opened up your intro like that. : d Anyhow, welcome to Anime Tempest. We seem to like a lot of similar anime, cowboy bebop is at the top of my list. As the others said, remember to read the rules and all that jazz. If you need anything just shoot me a PM.

Thanks all for the welcome.Shadow - lol don't worry you aren't the first to take a crack at my name. ^^Edge - Oh well I could this.Allow to Reintroduce myself.I am what lurks around in the deep pits of your heart.I am what you fear the most.I am what you want to hide from the world.I am the thing that can shatter your soul into nothingLeaving you as an empty shell as the once human being you used to be.Making you tormented by sorrow, pain, anger, and jealously.But you can call me your best friend.Your one and only Truth How's that? ^^

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"The One Truth' date=' post: 28478"']Thanks all for the welcome.Shadow - lol don't worry you aren't the first to take a crack at my name. ^^Edge - Oh well I could this.Allow to Reintroduce myself.I am what lurks around in the deep pits of your heart.I am what you fear the most.I am what you want to hide from the world.I am the thing that can shatter your soul into nothingLeaving you as an empty shell as the once human being you used to be.Making you tormented by sorrow, pain, anger, and jealously.But you can call me your best friend.Your one and only Truth How's that? ^^[/quote]What I posted was the beginning of the song Sympathy for the devil by The Rolling Stones. ; ) However what you wrote is probably more fitting for your name and it's badass. A tip of the hat to you, sir.

Hello There The One Truth~Nice to Meet You and Welcome to AnimeTempestEnjoy Your Stay Here, The Forum, The Galleryand The Shout Box too, This Site is Awesome so..Good Luck~

Status
Not open for further replies.