Advertisement Sigs For AGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
It's sad to see that activity in the Assassin Games section has been declining recently. So what do we need? As part of my new dictatorship, I command each and every one of you AGers to wear an advertisement sig, whether you like it or not. :3 But first, those siggies have to be made. And who's going to make them? Not me, that I can be sure. But I assure you that I will obtain the information of residence of whoever clicks on them siggies, so I can bash them for not being here earlier.

>Assassin Games Section<

Required Size: 380 X 70

Oh, and believe me, we're not going to accept just any old sig. Why? Because:

Now for the hard part - AGs are quite picky and prideful at the same time. They won't just accept any kind of banners. Bah, they might even assassinate you when you dream of dreaming about dreaming if they don't like it. So when making a banner for one of the threads, be sure you know what you're doing. Or are at least insured.

Even if there are already submissions, you can continue to make as many as you like because our members like variety.

Alternatively, you can post your completed submissions in the Administrative Centre.

Did I mention that if you made something you get a free cookie?

Sigs so far:

Done by ~Kitty~

Done by Biomega

Done by Canabary

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I need to do some gfx work. Maybe this is my chance to shine. So, what do you need?(I can make animated gifs, too!)

Sanae

Staff member
I tend to make them game by game.. Or, at least that's what I used to do on MF xD I sometimes do that if I pay attention to the next theme :-?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel' timestamp='1307362216' post='147899']

It's nice, but shorten it to 70 pixels of height.

[/quote]

its just 5pixel higher....

cant you just let it be.

I have to redo again just for that 5 pixel....

Canabary

Administrator
Eh I don't think I like the image size, but ...

Prefered Size:

Specified Size (ok I went 6px too high, but I gather there's a tinsy winsy bit of leway?)

And one that is very "simple".

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Bumped because there's more people

[MENTION=199]Canabary[/MENTION] and Biomega: sorry I didn't see this earlier, but yeah they're okay

Status
Not open for further replies.