3rd Generation Console Wars

[quote name='TheRazyChan']PS3 vs X360 vs Wii Which one do you have? Which one do you think is better? Which one is utter BS? [/quote]

I have an Xbox 360. I like it cause of the diversity of games and the huge community it has and the agreeable price, but I agree with viva. I am not gonna dimknish the other consoles. I just say ths

N64 for the win!!!

[quote name='ViváLáDementiá']We duh, but N64 is too awesome - No console has yet to reached is epicness.[/QUOTE]

N64 is a legend!! a myth!!! D: theres no way that kind of perfection exists! well, the game cube had an interesting controller o.o and the wii was fun... still not good enough to beat N64

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Wolfnagi']@Blood: NO~!!!!

PC IS MUCH OLDER~!!!!

I'll say, around 80's - 90's, when ATARI rule the world.....[/QUOTE]

Actually, mid-80s, it was Nintendo. Early 90s, it was again Nintendo, with their Super NES. Around early and mid-90s, it was Nintendo again with Gameboy. Atari was long dead here.

However, they lost the initiative after releasing N64, true they had nice games that suffixed with 64 and controller that was meant for three handed freaks, but they lost to Playstation. Don't worry, they got back up with their handheld GB Color, but lost the console war to Playstation. Another lose for them when they release Game Cube, however they haven't lost as much as Dreamcast did, and here falleth Sega.

But no, Nintendo started a war of their own against the handheld. Indeed PSP was a 3D powered handheld, but most sales went into Nintendo's Gameboy's family and now, the DS;

Wii is just put up as a back up for them.

Nintendo's DS sales beats PS3, Wii and Xbox360 combined, makes it the best selling console(Next to the original NES and PSone), handheld or not -- here, Wii too beats PS3 and XBox360 in the sales.

And Video-Game companies prefer the best selling console to sell their products, you see. Xbox360 has a nice range of good games, but they are also ported to PC, and PS3 has a big fanbase with a grand line of series to picked up for.

Wii is a family friendly console, so family picks this one more. So, based on sales, range of audience, Wii wins(despite lacking in the department of Graphic(PS3 and 360 graphic bragging won't help here).

PC can be customised: A 2000$+ PC can beat both PS3 and 360 in terms of graphics(I mean, who doesn't want that beautiful Amd 6990 Dual GPU/590GTX Dual Gpu in a Triple Crossfire/SLI setup?) and performance.

You see how is this going? No one is winning the war here.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
And that is why we don't really delve into Console wars

Cause in the end, it is used to play.

On the other hand, there is OS wars between Apple vs Microsoft.....

And Microsoft is losing ever since after Windows Vista