??????? ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, hello everyone.Tinkaberu desu. <- read this as if you're hearing GACKT's introduction :3 Hajimemashite .So .. Hmm .. Invited by DarkSign, so here I am..!Here are . Some random info-s about Tinkaberu
? The hellish Sixth Gun. ~ GazeRock is NOT dead? JAPAN will rise again! ? GACKT has the voice of an angel ? ~DEARS? A B2UTY , Primadonna , E.L.F.? Meh~ =.=? Etude House is love? An otaku, without a doubt -thumbs up-? Yami passionate lover ?In conclusion, I'm a mixed of everything in a cup ?I wish .. I can be stronger. lolol. jkjk.I wish I can make some more new friends here. So let's be friend minna :DYoroshiku desu. -curtseys-
Mucho L.O.V.E. Tinkaberu ~

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
-Salutes-Always a joy to have another otaku and a friend of Darksign here with us. Welcome and nice to meet you. Please remember to take a look at the rules, you can click on my signature for convenience. =) If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to ask me or another administrator. Enjoy your stay and happy posting!

Thank you, Tempest-san.I'm very much happy to receive such a warm welcome from the founder of the forum. ^^I'll enjoy my time here. Arigatou. -grins-And yes. Japan is the land of the rising sun.I'm sure it will rise again. -smiles-I will, sachiko-san -grins-And thank you sachiko-san. Mine is rather simple >.<"I really wish I can make one like yours.So very cool..! :DOh by the way, the quote in your signature.It does remind me of something but I couldn't remember what. -blinks-

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Tinkaberu' date=' post: 33562"']? GACKT has the voice of an angel ? ~DEARS[/quote]YES!!Man has an Godly voice *.*Which reminds me i have to upload his discography here.......enough of my rambling to myself :pWelcome to AT ^^Enjoy your stay~

:sachiko:

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
I will, sachiko-san -grins-And thank you sachiko-san. Mine is rather simple >.<"I really wish I can make one like yours.So very cool..! :DOh by the way, the quote in your signature.It does remind me of something but I couldn't remember what. -blinks-
heh it's still cool :Dgeh thank you =w=

Arigatou, Pangary-san ^^I will then :3zomg. YESYESYES!! >.<"-spaz-ness- :DLooking forward for it, amandaluvsya-san!!Will give my 110% support! :DvArigatou, FrankX-san :3Well. I'm amazed enough right now and I'm sure I'll be more amaze in the future d:Oh? I'll try and listen to that when the net is faster/better, Tempes-san ^^Thanks again, sachiko-san. >.<"And you're very much welcome.Arigatou, amielnic-san! :3Waahh. I'm proud happy to receive such a compliment from a GFX Team of the forum.Doumo arigatou gozaimashita

Status
Not open for further replies.