Season of the Witch DT Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure...I get a good feeling about Pimp, but he's said some suspicious stuff. Right now, I'd just like to get a definite vote rather than get a tie...seeing as how I could be lynched today now V_V

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Oh true. I see. Well, Geoff targeted me. So i am also in a rough spot. =/ *goes to an emo corner* jk

Anyway..idk rly.. what will you do?

I can always hop onto Geoff's vote for you...or we can decide on someone to lynch. We get majority then xD

We could always check Pimp's accuracy. He has that list of people he's supposedly investigated ^^ Even if the only 2 "Cleared" are Geoff and Chimer.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Well he said he is gonna investigate more people.
And hey don't you dare to hop along Geoff's vote! That would be mean and ...mean! I am innocent. It is the same for you. I could vote for you too. =.= But i don't wanna. Cos i think you are not guilty.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
I think it's too early to call the shots, only like three people have voted so far, thus we cannot decide on someone to lynch as of now. When does the day end again? I heard it was midnight GMT+0, but the GM told us that he will end the day later tonight...

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Hmm, who do you suggest @Arachna ? ;?;

@Chimer What did I do to make you suspicious? V_V

I don't really know but the first day i was hesitating between you and Geoff ( all based on DT day 1 ), it was just a feeling...
DT today is a bit "empty", so i decided to go back on my first idea. Has i say, there is absolutely nothing personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.