Game for Kings [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION] CHECK: Are you a king or queen?

I am the queen.

Do you want the king or queen to be lynched? yes
Are you the king or queen? No

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[MENTION=165]pimpd2331[/MENTION] - You do realize right now your vote condemns Crestham to death via the lynch, right? Its not a certain percent, its the plain majority.
I also want to make sure you understand that we do not have a requirement to vote, to avoid being inactive killed, ever.
I want to make sure you understand what your vote means right now, before I say another word on the subject.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I was waiting for someone to post so I could explain:

The check - the answer can either be an absolute lie or the truth. The question was phrased in such a way that either answer would be a lie.

Sanae

Staff member
Straight Answers Sanae, remember the rules with Checks~
I was replying to his question o.o I can't remember if he checked someone already..

Check:
You may force a player to answer one question you have that pertains to the game once per day. Make a mention of their name, followed by "CHECK: your question". The player has 24 hours to answer, or be considered an inactive (And die). They may answer a lie or a truth, but nothing in between. The answer must make sense and pertain to the question.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
no i understand...why are you suddenly protecting crestham...Putting that aside out of all the answers we have seen that seemed the most suspicious and Vague and just in case he is telling the truth we should take care of him early so he doesn't become the king when the king dies!

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
My vote only disappears when pimpd's does. It may not happen instantly as school soon but you have my word - it disappears as soon as I can confirm his does.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
no i understand...why are you suddenly protecting crestham...Putting that aside out of all the answers we have seen that seemed the most suspicious and Vague and just in case he is telling the truth we should take care of him early so he doesn't become the king when the king dies!
I am against a day 1 lynch unless there is actual proof to it, which is mainly why I have a problem with your vote.
But I wanted to make sure you didn't think there was a requirement to vote or that there was a general percent needed before it became a lynch, so I didn't waste my time. Anyway:

What part about Crestham's post was vague? Really, which part was? Not one piece of:
@ Crestham CHECK: Are you a king or queen?

I am the queen.

Do you want the king or queen to be lynched? yes
is vague at all. Its one of the more specific posts of the day.

Your vote is based off nothing, at all. I'm not saying Crestham is innocent, but I'm saying you have no actual proof that he is guilty and guess what, if he dies tomorrow by the lynch and comes up innocent - I'll be putting my vote on you first for a pointless lynch off no proof - because that is a danger to everyone.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION] CHECK: Are you a lesbian?

This is totally important for the further game flow, so I expect an honest answer *giggles*

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
I am against a day 1 lynch unless there is actual proof to it, which is mainly why I have a problem with your vote.
But I wanted to make sure you didn't think there was a requirement to vote or that there was a general percent needed before it became a lynch, so I didn't waste my time. Anyway:

What part about Crestham's post was vague? Really, which part was? Not one piece of:

is vague at all. Its one of the more specific posts of the day.

Your vote is based off nothing, at all. I'm not saying Crestham is innocent, but I'm saying you have no actual proof that he is guilty and guess what, if he dies tomorrow by the lynch and comes up innocent - I'll be putting my vote on you first for a pointless lynch off no proof - because that is a danger to everyone.
@Crestham CHECK: Are you a king or queen?

I am the queen.
Vague

vague Adjective/vāg/

1. Of uncertain, indefinite, or unclear character or meaning: "patients with vague symptoms".
2. Thinking or communicating in an unfocused or imprecise way: "he had been vague about his activities"

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[MENTION=165]pimpd2331[/MENTION] - You can lie in check. Which is what Crestham said he did, claiming he set up his check so that it was a lie either way (Obviously, I do not know if this is true). Then he claimed to answer the next question truthfully.
Which is why his reply makes sense if you assume he told us the truth. However, the possibility of Crestham lying is just as likely as any of you right now, none of us can trust each other so quickly on day 1.
Which is why I find it odd you single out Crestham, since he is about as truthworthy as anyone else right now. That was my point.

Also, I disagree and would say thats not the proper usage of vague, since his statement was not confusing at all. We just don't know if he was telling the truth or not, but that doesn't automatically make his statement vague. Either way, this part of the discussion is unimportant.

@Hor person, thanks for cooperating~

Status
Not open for further replies.