Game for Kings [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
answer what question?
I did mention you in my first post, maybe you missed it.
To help the Ace of Diamonds role, I asked each player the following:
1 Animeguy91 - Do you wish for the lynch of the Queen and King, based off your victory conditions?
Each day, I will ask everyone to cooperate for the sake of the pawns, to answer the question so that the Ace of Diamonds can be used fully, as well as say the following statement:
I am not the Queen or King
Each day, to help the Knight role be used the best (Though the statement isn't needed today, since the Knight's ability can't be in play yet).

I think Emeralda is Ace of Hearts or .... Ace of spades o3o Not that this really matters. And if she/he/it was, then he/she/it would have had to ask 3 questions of which the majority would have had to been yes. .... Right?

OR She/he/it is just faking an investigation =o

OR I am just stupid and dont get that theres an actual detective role D:
She is trying to pretend to be the Bishop or she is the Bishop. Her posts are including things that are most obviously lies, which I'm sure she is doing on purpose.

Sanae

Staff member
*Facepalms* I totally forgot to answer that part of the question >_<; I read reading through all the post and forgot to answer that part.. No I am not the queen or king though lol

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Why so hesitant to go with the flow of Viva-Tan's plan... Emeralda CHECK: Are you a part of the royal family?
Now Sanae, why were you so general about the check question? Why say Royal Family, even worse you don't specifically mention if you are referring to roles or not, instead of Queen and King?
There are so many loopholes in your question, its not even funny. Its basically just asking for someone to take advantage of it.
Anyway bbl~

noex1337

Emmie was here
I think Emeralda is Ace of Hearts or .... Ace of spades o3o Not that this really matters. And if she/he/it was, then he/she/it would have had to ask 3 questions of which the majority would have had to been yes. .... Right?

OR She/he/it is just faking an investigation =o

OR I am just stupid and don't get that theres an actual detective role D:

Anyway it doesn't matter that much, unless he/she is lying... Then he/she Might be the bishop =o Or the queen or king. Otherwise I see no reason of lying , unless you do it for funs =D
She's definitely doing it for fun.

I did mention you in my first post, maybe you missed it.
To help the Ace of Diamonds role, I asked each player the following:

Each day, I will ask everyone to cooperate for the sake of the pawns, to answer the question so that the Ace of Diamonds can be used fully, as well as say the following statement:

Each day, to help the Knight role be used the best (Though the statement isn't needed today, since the Knight's ability can't be in play yet).

She is trying to pretend to be the Bishop or she is the Bishop. Her posts are including things that are most obviously lies, which I'm sure she is doing on purpose.
Na I don't wish for anything. It would be boring to win right away.

Way to ruin the all the fun of the game Viva.

Not Queen of King.

EDIT: Forgot the other question.

Amulet Shade - Do you wish for the lynch of the Queen and King, based off your victory conditions?

I do.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Na I don't wish for anything. It would be boring to win right away.
Hmm? Well thats no answer at all to my question, or at best a way to avoid answering my question properly. Suspicious my friend, Suspicious~

I did answer Viva but if your talking about the other par then Yeah i wish them dead
My apologizes, I must have missed your post.

Way to ruin the all the fun of the game Viva.

Not Queen of King.

EDIT: Forgot the other question.

Amulet Shade - Do you wish for the lynch of the Queen and King, based off your victory conditions?

I do.
??
People you really don't get the purpose of this at all, do you?
This does not, in anyway, give us an easy game. It is just to make the Knight and Ace of Diamonds have an easier time in the game, by giving them the best possible results. They could pick Pawns for the entire game and we could easily lose.
If you honestly think this is ruining the game or making it easy, you clearly have not read my first post and understood it properly, therefore I suggest you take some time and read Geoff's first post again, as well as my first post.

@ VivaLaDementia (Check)

If you could pick a piece you would want to be what piece would that be?
Why the The Ace of Hearts, of course. The most useful role in the game in my opinion.

Truths:
I am not the king or queen.
I am a pawn.
I want the king and queen to die, but have no particular attachment to anybody else either (only way to get a good role is somebody dying after all).

Lies:
I am the bishop. Just putting this here to prove I'm NOT the bishop, and adding something false so that in case any of the relevant abilities target me you can see that it happened. (I.e. If my lies become highlighted in red you can see this lie in red as proof that it happened.)

On a less tedious note;
[MENTION=40]Kamil[/MENTION] CHECK: Why are you wasting a check on talking to yourself?

@CHECK because I can... Hopefully.

Sanae

Staff member
Now Sanae, why were you so general about the check question? Why say Royal Family, even worse you don't specifically mention if you are referring to roles or not, instead of Queen and King?
There are so many loopholes in your question, its not even funny. Its basically just asking for someone to take advantage of it.
Anyway bbl~
Because Royal Family is what Emmie used and is there any other Royal Family pertaining to the game of Chess o.o? I guess I'll edit to be more specific then ^^

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
As much as I'm sure its an innocent mistake, I can not be 100% sure, thus I have to point it out. Even more so when your typically the player everyone overlooks until the very end of the game, Sanae.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, Xiga, you're a baka and Viva is smart. He was right, I'm pretending to be the Bishop, sue me. Sanae is most definitely not working together with Noex, duh >.>

Also, my requirement is something not mentioned on the first page, and whomever guesses what it is gets a hug *giggle*

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Rawr, Xiga, you're a baka and Viva is smart. He was right, I'm pretending to be the Bishop, sue me. Sanae is most definitely not working together with Noex, duh >.>

Also, my requirement is something not mentioned on the first page, and whomever guesses what it is gets a hug *giggle*
Assuming your not still a liar~
Though either way, the "kittens & rainbows" version of Emmie is lol-worthy and instantly makes this game worth it :3

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Remember - Checks can be replied to with lies.
Also, Checks can result in inactive kills if a player doesn't reply in 24 hours. So if I see a player who uses a check on a player who might not be considered very active typically, expect me to make a big deal about it :3
(Making this clear so no one can claim ignorance)

Sanae

Staff member
As much as I'm sure its an innocent mistake, I can not be 100% sure, thus I have to point it out. Even more so when your typically the player everyone overlooks until the very end of the game, Sanae.
I was never the best with wording... xD This seems like a fun game. Best to tryto make the best out of it and take advantage of at least being able to check people.. It's better then not being able to do anything at all >_<
@Sanae CHECK: What role do you think emmie wants me to believe Viva is?
I honestly don't know :\ I mean, he could be anyone really, but perhaps she wants you to think he's the Queen or King o.o? I mean, they're the biggest fry to cook, right xD?

Status
Not open for further replies.