Murder Mystery AG: DT [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Why should I, if you dont even defend yourself? xD I mean. Was the whole "lolol I know something and I dont play blame game" your defense? it just confused me ;D

well why not is more the reason, if your assassin you have more to lose then anyone. When a house guest would be like sure as hell might as well explain.

I'm not pointing at anyone, I was asking to care to share thoughts

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Ehm. In normal English please? You mean if I dont explain myself Im assassin though your not 'pointing at anyone' and youre also *not* explaining what you meant with the whole "Amulet Shade knew" ...

lololol Im pretty sure Ive been adamant on trying to catch the baddies. I dont really have any alibi. How can any of us, it's a non-PM game. It's all about how we act in the DT *shrug*

lol, like that makes any sense.

why would me someone under so much suspicion gamble like that? Its because I got nothing to lose. lol

we lose if we can't find that one person, and if you kill me we all lose.

its either trust me or you don't, I know we lose if lynch me.

Its the best bet we can make with such quiet ppl. Its either you trust in not lynching and lynch a more unknown target

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
You see, that's the thing. I don't trust you because you refuse to explain what you meant. I asked you like four times now. Al though at first I found Amulet more Suspicious but now you're making yourself the suspicious one.

And indeed. so quiet. -.-

[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1312]placa_placa[/MENTION]
[MENTION=187]Laughing_gaara[/MENTION]
[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16]Amulet Shade[/MENTION]

Did I miss anyone?

My reason for wanting Amulet dead: she was the only one on my side. Unlike everyone else, who would be suspicious of me and my ranting. Which lead me to believe, she knew I wasn't assassin to begin with so what better way to gain trust by if I get lynch she could gain every ones trust by saying I'm not an assassin and she was right.

What mess'd up was I wasn't lynch because not enough votes were on me, afterwards she wanted to lynch me and suggested to go after me *tch*

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Ohhh I see, Now I get what you mean... Hmm got some thinking to do. :0

But did she really turn on you? I mean before you voted for her. I must have missed that part.

/goes back to read in DT

*Sparkle sparkle* I only turned on you after you started saying I was suspicious. I didn't trust the "evidence" against you, and didn't want to lynch a house guest, but if you're going to be so ungrateful and try to kill me, what reason do I have to give you the benefit of the doubt now? >_> *Sparkle sparkle*

Sanae

Staff member
I never claim I was a important role, just not an assassin. Also I just wouldn't play the blame game.[/QOUOTE]
You say the above and then...

we lose if we can't find that one person, and if you kill me we all lose.
You say this... If you're not an important person, then why do we lose if you are lynched? I mean, that sounds pretty important to me :hohoho:

I say we all vote for spade, and if it ends up being NG, well then he is just a lucky lucky assassin. But maybe it is lily, or sanae even, =_=. Maybe we just have a very passive killer.

Sanae

Staff member
I say we all vote for spade, and if it ends up being NG, well then he is just a lucky lucky assassin. But maybe it is lily, or sanae even, =_=. Maybe we just have a very passive killer.
Ikr xD I mean, it's a tough decision.. The way it looks like now, it's down to NG and Amu (<3).

For me, NG has been more.. run around in the ways of avoiding, so.. There's my explanation to my voting ^^

Sanae

Staff member
.....Well, I know for certain I am not an assassin, Mr. Gear. But seeing as this our last day, my ability is of little use now......
At least you got an ability xD I have none ;___; All I got in my PM was a quote of my character I would be playing and at the bottom nothing else ;___;

Status
Not open for further replies.