Murder Mystery AG: DT [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Day 5 has ended.

Nightly Events:
- All NK's have failed - Event #3 has ended.
- Ezra (Bladewind), House Guest has been lynched.

Activity Check:
[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]
You are required to vote each day. Failure to do so another day will result in you being removed from the game. It is not hard to take 1 minute out of your day to put down a name in a thread, If you could not do it, you should have told me.

GM Note:
- Day 6 ends in 24 hours, usual time at 8 PM EST (GMT -5).
- Voting & Abilities close at the end of the day.
- Reminder: The Police Arrive Tomorrow.
- *shrugs*

Sanae

Staff member
Sorry, Viva-tan :hug: I think I was about to vote, but then left the page >_<;;

Hmm, perhaps she knows that NG is her character? Although, that doesn't prove he's innocent or not.. My character I made can be evil for all I know.

Sanae

Staff member
Player List:
1) Nightmare Gear
2) pimpd2331 (Unit 000) House Guest
3) Zombehs (Trogdos) Corrupt Member
4) Emeralda (Cowboy Gaara) The Vigilante
5) Laughing_gaara
6) Amulet Shade
7) Biomega (Kid) The Virgin
8) Crestham (Bertrand Black / Black) House Guest
9) Bladewind (Erza) House Guest
10) noex1337
11) Sanae
12) Hindrance (Serge) House Guest
13) placa_placa
14) Lily
15) Notorious (Cris) Corrupt Leader

Who all is left.. Who shall we look into now? I'm starting to go back to my original thought...

Sanae

Staff member
I dunno.. People are dropping like flies o_O You're the only one who claims that you have an important role, but yet won't say anything.. If you wanted to help us guest win, wouldn't you give us a helping hand?

I never claim I was a important role, just not an assassin. Also I just wouldn't play the blame game.

Now if you want my thoughts, I want shade dead, she knew for sure I was innocent. Everyone else didn't trust me, but she wanted my trust so I would eliminate her from suspects.

As to why I was kept alive I was keep around to be blamed for kills that I'm certain. the plan back fired because I wasn't lynch. it made emmie random kill an assassin
Pimpd didn't do a good job clearing himself, but he did say he wasn't it. The assassin is one of the ppl who said go with the lynch, look for it there and you have your suspects.

I never claim I was a important role, just not an assassin. Also I just wouldn't play the blame game.

Now if you want my thoughts, I want shade dead, she knew for sure I was innocent. Everyone else didn't trust me, but she wanted my trust so I would eliminate her from suspects.

As to why I was kept alive I was keep around to be blamed for kills that I'm certain. the plan back fired because I wasn't lynch. it made emmie random kill an assassin
Pimpd didn't do a good job clearing himself, but he did say he wasn't it. The assassin is one of the ppl who said go with the lynch, look for it there and you have your suspects.
*Sparkle sparkle* I didn't know for sure you were innocent, I just didn't trust the "Evidence" That people said there was against you. That you would say this all insults me, and makes me question ever giving you the benefit of the doubt >_>

Also, where did Pimpd say he wasn't an assassin? *Sparkle lynch NG sparkle* >_>

I gave reason to want you dead. I am suspected but everyone knows why I was kept alive. I was the perfect fall guy. I'm nothing much but a side track.

Not worried one bit, its just failure to vote me. I always play deadly game of truths, when I play it, I taunt ppl into knowing I'm right. So if you vote me a house guest we fail.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Actually, Im suspisious of almost everyone at this point.

Noex and Amulet could have easily helped lynch NG, but they didnt.Amulet wanted to go with her 'instinct' and Noex voting for Emmie for voting for him.
Placa barely posts anything and if he does its usually not really adding to the discussion. Gaara said she doesnt wanna post for fear of getting killed. And then NG comes with the whole "lulzI wont really tell you anything but know that I know shizz :troll:" Which is not helping at all. Seriously. Did anyone get anything what he was trying to convey since last night? :/ He is alluding that he knows more than us but wont indulge "I will leave you to connect the dots" ... kay then

/sigh

I think Im going go with Amulet Shade being more suspicious. Or NG. Damn I dont know anymore D:

well its not limited to me and shade, how about everyone tell their alibi then to why they are not assassins.

[MENTION=1312]placa_placa[/MENTION] [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] [MENTION=187]Laughing_gaara[/MENTION] [MENTION=16]Amulet Shade[/MENTION] [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]

Status
Not open for further replies.