Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

godofwar7

Seems pretty straightforward. Fair enough to trust the untampered investigator...

I'll think about it first before placing a vote. Auron's tales did after came out to be lies.

Bố

Hm..............so is it Kamil, Auron, or Bloodrazor?

Hm................................................................................

A third faction? Does this mean that those that go missing have been recruited? And I thought this game couldn't get any more confusing. :confused2:

The missing people are dead.
Blood killed them.
The creepy people are converting people to their side, but we don't know who has been converted.

So missing people = more than likely dead than converted. Gotcha. I'm willing to believe you for now. But I still no like your hate for no vote.

all im gonna say because im vistng family, and wont be able to reply im a cop im a villager, im insane, Chrime was guilty, so in this case innocent. i lied bout day one investigation, Viva was invetigated by Noex, and my investigation was sent to the wrong person. So let the mafia kill me and dont waste your time. Gl for this day im investigating Emerald today.

Ataraxia gets two investigations with 100% accuracy and provide the role and abilities? In one day? I call BS.

On the other hand I'm not exactly what you'd call an unbiased observer... Also I won't be on much for the next week so no huge loss if I die...

Ataraxia gets two investigations with 100% accuracy and provide the role and abilities? In one day? I call BS.

On the other hand I'm not exactly what you'd call an unbiased observer... Also I won't be on much for the next week so no huge loss if I die...
Lol, Not in one day, I did it in multiple.
Those are the mafia I have found through the whole game.
Blood was the important one so I decided to share.
I'M GOING TO DIE NOW.
That's why I didn't mention it for a normal mafia member.
You getting this? You weren't worth dying for, or at the very least, showing my hand for.
I was looking for a big fish.

Oh, and while I'm at it, Biomega and GOW are clear.

Psst, hey? Who wants to know something good? Because I got something for you

The other part besides the Assassins are the Cultists. And, since I got turned into one, the Cultist leader is Akuma No Ko Nico Robin (kill her, and you win the game). So what I suggest to the assassins, is to start killing off everyone I mention, because these are all people who are turned into cultists and we all know who we are through massive PM's. The cultists and the people turned into cultists have the ability to turn anyone they please into cultists, doesnt matter who.

Welcome to The Cult yadda yadda yadda~
Members:
Akuma no Ko Nico Robin
Interloper
Arachna
VivaLaDementia
Biomega
Crom
Emeralda
Chimer
godofwar7
VivaLaPony Oneechan
And hey, I know what your thinking in your little mind "He could be totally bullshitting us" Think I am? Kill me and find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.