Mafia AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
No, I'm pretty sure the cops are allowed to discuss with each other.

I believe they get each other's roles from the start and allowed to only PM each other.

Or so I believe
But that would make them the baddie group. It would make sense if we could valify if Kaze was indeed a cop with investigation ability. The problem is, one already died, and what are the odds that villagers would get 2 same roles? Not to mention he keeps saying his "allies" were killed/kidnapped day 2. Yeah, what are the odds of that if one of them was not a rat?

And ehh, I feel sorry for teaching Had how to save an allied baddie when you're under suspicion. Basically start a discussion full of accusation against one another, sigh.

Also, no PM games are quite fun. I rarely PMed people anyway.

Emeralda said:
And ehh, I feel sorry for teaching Had how to save an allied baddie when you're under suspicion. Basically start a discussion full of accusation against one another, sigh.
Get your good hand ready for facepalming later.

But that would make them the baddie group. It would make sense if we could valify if Kaze was indeed a cop with investigation ability. The problem is, one already died, and what are the odds that villagers would get 2 same roles? Not to mention he keeps saying his "allies" were killed/kidnapped day 2. Yeah, what are the odds of that if one of them was not a rat?
In a 10-14 player game there is usually 1-2 cops, if there is 3 when we're 30+ is not such a strange thing. Cops is the only person with a investigation role with the exception of the private detective who is a 3rd faction if my memory serves me. What do surprise me is that there seems to be only 1 of the others. Also in Mafia, there are no rat roles that I know of, only people that can turn into other people

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] Can you tell me why they picked you in the voting thread, and tell me a good reason for me to not to vote you.

Biomega said:
[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] Can you tell me why they picked you in the voting thread, and tell me a good reason for me to not to vote you.
I have no idea really. Kaze started by saying that "Hadriel is suspicious because he is posting suspiciously" although it was because Kaze didn't know my playstyle. Then Interloper, goddo and then Viva began piling up suspicion on me by repeatedly paraphrasing "you're suspicious because you're suspicious". I've been trying to tell them that I'm innocent, yet they refuse to listen, probably because they are all baddies.

If you want a good reason not to vote me, examine how Viva and his little gang of pals have been trying to say that I'm suspicious again and again without any solid evidence for suspecting me. Their accusations are entirely baseless, and are in fact highly characteristic of assassins. I've been trying to clear my name for god knows how long, but apparently 3 vs 1 is just too much for me. The fact that all the other plays don't even have the willpower/common sense not to sheep me doesn't help either. At the rate we're going, the Mafia will sweep a full victory without even losing a member.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
The fact that all the other plays don't even have the willpower/common sense not to sheep me doesn't help either. At the rate we're going, the Mafia will sweep a full victory without even losing a member.
This is the kind of thing that makes people suspicious.

"Oh, the Mafia are winning, noo~" "Oh, we are losing, the village is losing!" One thing we all know, the villagers don't know one another. And the Mafia, Assassins or whatever, know who they are.(being a captain obvious :p)

Sometimes, not all of the time, the Assassins rarely contact one another in the thread, you see. If they make a commotion, one of them will surely get voted for being a slicker, and that's the thing they don't want. The villagers already have lost a good sum of members without an Assassin lose.

Reason for people to suspect is, because now that Kaze is found out to be a Cop -- it's more reasonable to follow his implications i.e you being an Assassin without him being exposed(before his unfortunate death). Even his death is even a greater indicator; he knew something, and got killed the second day(by the enemy of course).

I'm going to trust Hadriel. All these accusiations don't convince me.

The one who has entered my sights is Auron. First he states he is a cop and has investigated Pony, finding her guilty. Then for some reason he teams up with her to lynch Hadriel, who supported him against Pony. That's pretty damn suspicious in my opinion.

Okay, one last post before I make my exit.

Looks like little old me failed to convince you guys of my innocence, so I'll just get lynched. I expected that, due to the nature of my role, some other townies may actively seek to kill me first. Kinda like Pharos in PiFace's P3MM AG. When I got that secondary role, I was frightened of telling anyone, because nearly every ally who PMed me was like "Hey, let's find Pharos and kill him so we can stop Nyx". No difference in this scenario. I've got an ability that works like a double-edged sword, and as a result you folks think it's best to lynch me off quickly. I'm fine with that.

P.S. Lynch Viva for me, k? :coolgrin:
Don't let him say stuff like "Oh, everyone makes mistakes and I just mistakenly thought Hadriel was a baddie and all. You all should just sheep along with me still lol."

Okay, one last post before I make my exit.

Looks like little old me failed to convince you guys of my innocence, so I'll just get lynched. I expected that, due to the nature of my role, some other townies may actively seek to kill me first. Kinda like Pharos in PiFace's P3MM AG. When I got that secondary role, I was frightened of telling anyone, because nearly every ally who PMed me was like "Hey, let's find Pharos and kill him so we can stop Nyx". No difference in this scenario. I've got an ability that works like a double-edged sword, and as a result you folks think it's best to lynch me off quickly. I'm fine with that.

P.S. Lynch Viva for me, k? :coolgrin:
Don't let him say stuff like "Oh, everyone makes mistakes and I just mistakenly thought Hadriel was a baddie and all. You all should just sheep along with me still lol."

I'll do you justice buddy, I'm willing to bet you where innocent or 3rd party.

This could be like last time where no one bothers looking at the evidence I give. If youre what I thought you where, then I'll know everything I said was right or on the right track.

Status
Not open for further replies.