Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

Yeah sorry about that.. I did say you could move my chara around because I wouldnt be available to RP D:

But no sweating I will reply ASAP D:
To sum up what happened,

Sigma tried to lead us somewhere, but I didn't want to follow
My doppelganger dropped from a tree
Cornelia and Sath appeared.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Name: Silence

Species: Human

Class: Wanderer, Weapon master

Weapon: all

Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: His wandering across the world leads him here

Biography:

Silence was a mute abandonned child.Lost and despair he was wandering all around his natal city ( Eiraz ) waiting for death.

The day of his 7 years, Silence was lying on floor, waiting the hunger to finish him... But the next day he woke up in a small house near the city. No one in the house, just a meal on the table near him, with a letter.

" I've found you inanimated in the streets, i couldn't leave you there so i've bring you back here but it doesn't mean you can stay... If you want to thank me, just live by yourself, survive. This meal is your last chance"

That day the boy life's changed forever, after this meal, Silence decided to get out to get some fresh air... after a long walk, he found himself back in city... but it was late and, at the corner of an alley, he was ambushed by some rude older boys, in despair like him... a fight begin but not for long, Silence, outnumbered was cornered, one thing in mind : " if only i had a weapon ... ", in the next second, his hands began to shine, and two heavy brass knuckles appeared...

After a mercyless fight in the street, the boy managed to escape. The head full of questions, he returned to the lil house near the city, but when he arrived there and opened the door, the house was empty. Only a letter stayed on the floor... :

"I gave you a chance to survive in this world... train, become stronger, always look forward and never give up. Use this the way you think better."

Silence, understanding that the meal he ate give him the ability to materialize any kind of weapon with his mind power. Therefore, Silence began his wandering all around the world looking for fighting knowledge in every kind of art....

Apparence :

Is that ok ?? cause it's my first one so... tell me if i can play or not ^^

That's a cool character you got there Chimer. Making whatever weapon he wants appears.

---------------
Meh, I made crappy chara sheets for Ethan and Lacy... It's not much but I probably won't do much with them... Kinda like side characters to help my main character.

Name: Ethan
Creature: Ghost
Weapon: None
Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: Came to show the place to Ayame, to show her the beauties of the place where she could be accepted.
Bio: Ethan's parents divorced when he was very young, leaving his sickly mother to care for two children alone. His mother had always been a weak person, so he swore that he'd take care of his mother and his sister. When he turned 16, his mother died from cancer and he was left to care for his sister alone. He did everything he could to protect her; one day the house they lived in caught on fire. Ethan rushed in to save his sister, but was trapped inside. By the time the fire was put out, Ethan had already died. His soul lingered in the world, refusing to go towards the 'light'. He wanted to make sure that his sister would be happy in the world even when he was gone. As the years past his sister got married and had children, etc etc. Even after she passed away from old age, he stayed. Ethan wandered around the material world for a long time, wishing that he could go back to being one of the living. Then he met Ayame, she reminded her of his sister. They were so alike, they had the same personality and innocence about them. He saw how Ayame was alone, how she felt shunned by society. So he took the chance and tried talking to her. From then on he began to feel sort of like an older brother to her.
Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/577308

-----------

Name: Lacy
Creature: Ghost
Weapon: None
Reason for coming to Wolf Mountain: Tagged along with Ethan and Ayame to Wolf Mountain.
Bio: Lacy had everything. Her life was perfect, but she always felt like she was missing something. This something that she couldn't exactly pinpoint. As the days went past she began to get tired of her life, tired of everything about it. Depression began to sink in and she commited suicide. It was a rash decision on her part, one that she didn't give much thought to. And after she died, she instantly regretted it and couldn't leave. She just could not escape and move on. She stayed and walked blindly around, not having a goal, becoming one of the lifeless souls. She ended up at a orphanage, a place that she decided to stay at. She couldn't stay away from these young kids. They were so vibrate, so alive. Even when they didn't have much, they still lived life with such zest. When she was there she met Ayame and Ethan. It was strange meeting a person that could see ghosts, but it was fun. She'd been yearning for someone to talk to for years. And now she could.
Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/577308

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Agreed with Lily. Chimer i bet it is gonna be alright.
We are all just waitin for Shadow. Cos there are some stuff except the character sheet. That needs to be discussed.
Like the reptile city..thingy o_O

Anyway. I like the sheet for your two chara's Lovely.

And you did really a good post in the rp. ;) Lily..

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
[MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION]:

You arent allowed to double post D: ... you should wait until others reply in the RP before posting again >_<"

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
We will just have to wait patiently until he returns : 3 im sur he will be back soon~

//wants other people to post ;;__;;

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Ok..This is a bit of a change people But it is only for a short period of time.

Chimer your chara is approved. ;) Be carefull <3

Gundam. The story of the Wolf M. can't be changed, but there can be a city of the lizard people. Somewhere away from the Wolf. M.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Ok..This is a bit of a change people But it is only for a short period of time.

Chimer your chara is approved. ;) Be carefull <3

Gundam. The story of the Wolf M. can't be changed, but there can be a city of the lizard people. Somewhere away from the Wolf. M.

Thanks i'll gonna try my best =P

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
hmm truth be told I dont think I can go on RPing this. I guess it works better as a solo piece in the 1st place.

As such....I shall.

end this RP of mine.