Wolf Mountain OOC + Sign UP

Maybe his character is just conceited ;D lololol
Nah, Kiba is far from conceited. He's pretty humble actually, because he doesn't talk in a holier-than-thou manner. I guess it's because he has to rush off for something, so he doesn't have time to explain just yet.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I was just joking :XD:

But yeah. Im guesing it's because shadow didnmt really have much time to get everything covered and overlooked that

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Eheh I was wondering the same! XD well actually I thought the meal they had earlier WAS dinner, so I was like oh dinner again? Make it teatime or something.. I believe English people have ateatime after dinner lol. then you'll have an excuse to be in the dining hall, without the dining part ^^

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
My sincerest apologies Ara, but I'm now dropping out. I've been gone off for so long that I can't exactly catch up now, Added, my mind is too focused on everything else happening as well. My sincerest apologies, and I do hope no one else leaves as a result of myself leaving. :waah:

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Oh Jest.

=/

Come on don't leave! We can always make a shortcut ! <.< It isn't impossible for you to continue this story/rp. Actually i would be angry at you if you do leave it,just cos you can't catch up. Right now. And plus. We both have a good imagination. So we can both make up something to instant transfer you to the rest of the characters.

So don't tell me it is impossible. And don't tell me you are leaving. <.< Think about it.