Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Dunno, I was telling Goddo I want to use it, but I think most people were just protecting themselves. If people are to lurk, they could at least have the decency not to do that >.>

And rawr, I totally thought I was screwed once the game was prolonged, since I just made up an investigation to control another lynch. For some reason no one cared enough to go after me and if I acted as if it never happened, the matter just went away on it's own.
WRONG
I did vote for you. No one else cared to follow. And I did point that false investigation out.
and I was on your tail for a while, then dropped it and went for Shadow, then turned back to you. So don't say No one. I voted for you to DIE~

[MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION]: I have no Idea how I got Emeralda on my side. I also know that I never really trusted you, and that your last post only hinted that Emeralda might have been an Assassin. Stein also Pmed me and told me that he thought Shadow_wolf was one, with more certanty

[MENTION=42]godofwar7[/MENTION]: First: I am a guy. And the fact that Emeralda used a false investigationskill DID rase warningflags. I even mentioned it. Not with certanty though.

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]: was I really that Obvious? Huh...

Nice game everyone! It was intense none the least.
Avan said it right. I guess it depended on your point of view. But once you got the handle on the game, you used that merchant cover well. It would have been better if you had the apple though, since you couldn't use normal weapons, but good job.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
@Viva: was I really that obvious?
Sort of. Compared to everyone else you were, but in another situation you could have blended in better. Most other people on that vote were new, Lily (Who kulitman voted for originally), or people I consider sheep. So you kind of stuck out there.

[MENTION=7]VivaLaDementia[/MENTION]: I have no Idea how I got Emeralda on my side. I also know that I never really trusted you, and that your last post only hinted that Emeralda might have been an Assassin. Stein also Pmed me and told me that he thought Shadow_wolf was one, with more certanty
Meh, maybe I should have been more clear, but the fact that she told me she wrote the tags claiming to be Minvera (or however it is spelt) should have throw up a red flag for anyone who knows about assassin's creed.
Errr... I'm pretty sure he did not pm you saying Shadowolf was an assassin, since Shadowolf was dead. The only other Shadow was the Dogh (or w/e the spelling is for that), which he even went public on. That being said, Stein was looking for that role like crazy (personal goal?), so I guess he made that a priority over the assassins >__>"

Also - If you quote someone (noex) that has mentions in the quote, please remove them~

Shadow-strider I meant. God I have issues with names.
and stein didnt actually say: shadowstrider is the doge. If so I would have worked harder on getting him. But he didnt. Oh well

I feel proud for attacking Crazy yesterday =/ the DP made him seem like a normal merchant... D: both Emmie and Viva knows how I get my info, so I won't bother trying to say all according to keikaku, since it was a random attack based on my gut feeling lmao

You attacked me? You horrible person! Well, I can't blame you. I planned to attack Emeralda, but failed to get confirmed of the weapon/failed to conferm a weapon deal. Can you blame me? It was 2 am and I fell asleep...

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I revealed myself to be the dodge because everyone was accusing me of being an assassin. I felt backed into a corner, and I noticed other people posted their roles so I figured it was worth a try.

I voted for Emeralda, and it went to a tie between here and Sanae, but Emeralda came out of it ok.