Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

No, i mean; how did shadow strider proove him self in a different way then xiga?

who do we have prooven?
I am a confirmed legit civiliam merchant. Who are you? Emeralda you were the one who confirmed me.

This merchant system, ugh, it encourages people to reveal their roles. Well, you're excused since you're new Crazy, but most people who play AGs tend to avoid revealing their roles no matter who they are.

Xiga

Wait. Now i am confused... XC
it wasnt meant to? X-x also... Please dont kill me.... I am desperate to survive... I justdt need the 150f to support my family... Thats all xC

You can do that privately.
Going public means risking having so many pickpocketers eyes on you. Most people didn't bother pickpocketing such easy targets though. or at all.

Lazy people.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
This is only my second AG and I didn't really play past the first day on my first AG, but I didn't know we weren't supposed to post our role sheet, sorry about that. I saw other people post theirs so I thought it was ok.

As for what I am, I'm neutral if you look at my votes and my posts you'll see I've focused on voting for Assassins and Templars (I didn't know which ones were the bad guys or the real assassins of this AG). That should show you that I'm neutral.

If you don't believe me there's nothing I can do about it, since I already posted my role sheet. And I know absolutely nothing about Assasssins Creed and I'm not the kind of person to make up a fake role sheet, it's too much work/effort for a game on a forum.

Day 8 Long Post
1498 Firenze

“The Illustrious Doge of Venezia has been assaulted in a cowardly ambush. If you see a man in noble's clothing without an air about him that suggests he is of aristocratic background, then please call the guards for that man may be a suspect in the crime against the Doge. This vile man must be brought to justice and suffer the punishments for the crime he has committed.”

The herald spoke commandingly to his onlookers. But not long after he had finished speaking, he was thrown aside by a man running across the stage. He was trying to lose the guard that was chasing him but to no avail. Another guard tried to cut off his path, but he only fell victim to the man's sword.

The moment it took for him to take out that guard, the one whom had been chasing him had caught up and struck him from behind. He grunted in pain as he grabbed onto the sword stuck on his body. Turning to face the guard resulted in the guard being disarmed. The guard began to vacillate between looking at his empty hands and the person he was chasing as fear began to well up inside of him. Ultimately the fear overwhelmed him and caused him to flee the scene.

Guard ran past a monk who was enraptured by a golden sphere that he found on the ground. He could feel the power emanating from it just from held it in his four fingered hand. Dark thoughts began to swirl in his mind as he imagined what could be done with the power. His previously virtuous thoughts took on a dark tint. The monk placed the sphere into his sleeve and began to walk away when another man shouted at him.

“Wait! You cannot take that. It's power will corrupt you.”
“No. I can't be corrupted. I am a man of god, and with this everyone else shall be as well!”
“NO! You cannot force people against their wills to be what they're not! Now peacefully hand over the Apple. It's for your own safety.”
“Never.”

The monk began to run away, but the man was not caught off guard and gave chase immediately. Without too much effort, the man leapt onto the monk and stabbed him with the Hidden Blade. The monk was coughing heavily beneath him, but he paid it no mind and grabbed the Apple of Eden. Soon a group of monks came onto the scene and immediately flocked to help their brother. The man clicked his teeth and ran away.​

Day 8 Short Post​

1 player has been wounded.
1 player has been injured.
1 player is Near Death.
Xiga, Borgia Messenger, has been lynched and is now dead.
Wwgeaf, City Guard, has died. Of inactivity.

Faction Numbers Remaining
1-1-1-1-1-4-3

Day 9 has begun.

The GM begs of you to end this game today.
Inactivity will kill you.

Sanae

Staff member
You said math was the key right? Well, then.. Looks who's in the number total slot (after the list is updated) xD

I dunno.. I'm kinda useless in this game :\