Assassin's Creed AG Discussion Thread [Game Over]

Okay on your 1st note: that's neither here nor there.

And he wasn't injured yesterday when he started the proverbial shouting of "Off with her head".

I'm not proposing anything. Once again, read what I said and I'm conveying. Assume. ASS-U-ME (It makes an ASS out of U before ME)

uh, yeah

Day post was put up first, ||| [nothing yet but anticipation]

then the list was updated approx. 15 min after DP ||| [he was screaming he was attacked & mugged]

finally PMs were sent ||| [ his hysteria began ]

The armsdealer is not asleep. What do you wish for my lady(gentleman?)?

Also; As Stein pointed out it could be fake. And another question that springs to mind with the Shadowwolf being an investigator; why would s/he immediately post this info to Kitty?
Do Assasins automatically get to know eachothers roles at the beginning or do they have to find eachother in the game as well?

Stein

The doctor is in.
uh, yeah

Day post was put up first, ||| [nothing yet but anticipation]

then the list was updated approx. 15 min after DP ||| [he was screaming he was attacked & mugged]

finally PMs were sent ||| [ his hysteria began ]
"Uuuuh yeah" I'm not just talking about Noex. But I digress, I can see this is like arguing with a stump.

Stein

The doctor is in.

Also; As Stein pointed out it could be fake. And another question that springs to mind with the Shadowwolf being an investigator; why would s/he immediately post this info to Kitty?
Do Assasins automatically get to know eachothers roles at the beginning or do they have to find eachother in the game as well?
I really don't think they do. As stated before, the GM makes the rules. Though it's common in most games for them to know each other, because this isn't your conventional AG, it's most likely different.

That's what I thought.
So why did ShadowWolf jump at pm'ing Kitty so fast?
And why would s/he give the WHOLE pm? And not just the valid and important information?

you sure that you're an arms dealer?,
since zombehs is also an arms dealer,

it doesn't make sense if we have two

"Uuuuh yeah" I'm not just talking about Noex. But I digress, I can see this is like arguing with a stump.
pardon? a stump?

u-huh, we're talking about shaddow, then shift to kitty, then noex,
just make up your mind. =.="

as you said a stump, then like a stump i stand for what i think is right.

Stein

The doctor is in.
That's what I thought.
So why did ShadowWolf jump at pm'ing Kitty so fast?
And why would s/he give the WHOLE pm? And not just the valid and important information?
I can no more understand their methods than you can. Which is why I was questioning it, but then in comes Misaka and starts up another round of "Well then you must be a Templar because you want to kill the information gatherer" (Which is completely false if I may add)

I can no more understand their methods than you can. Which is why I was questioning it, but then in comes Wolfnagi and starts up another round of "Well then you must be a Templar because you want to kill the information gatherer" (Which is completely false if I may add)
actually that was me not wolfnagi

Stein

The doctor is in.

pardon? a stump?

No pardon necessary.

No, you assumed I was referring to Shadow with the lynching. Then I told you I was referring to Kitty. We only briefly touched on Noex, because he's kind of the one under everyone else's scrutiny. It's called conversation flow, m'dear. My mental decisions have nothing to do with it.

And stumps don't actually stand, they just sit there, rooted to their spot, unmoving.

Stein

The doctor is in.
i'm not really a stump but a treant.. commence uprooting..

~
anyway, until a stronger evidence is presented.... i will not change my vote....
I never suggested you did. Though you never questioned it. Like I said from the beginning. Shadowwolf most likely is, in fact, and information gatherer, so there's validity to her accusations.

pardon? a stump?

I am sure that I am. Zombeh is either lying or providing competition, thus I am an armsdealer.