Melty Blood Act Cadenza (MBAC)

godofwar7

that is a challenge. i have worse win loss ratio against him than against rah. but then again we've never done a serious melee of our top chars.

[quote name='Kyubey']got move list for sacchin?? xDD[/QUOTE]

This isn't much yet since most combos that you'll be doing for Sacchin are combos on the ground. She doesn't have an Air Launcher nor have the ability to Air Combo.

Legend:

Blowback Edge = Also known as Charged attack. Good example would be Satsuki's C button, if charged / hold for 2-3 seconds will deal more damage but also launch an opponent and make them bounce rendering them to be attacked again.

NOTE: I'll be putting some name changes / edits for Satsuki's moves, most notably the Sacchin Arm.

Sacchin Arm = Down, Down+Forward, Forward + A, B, or C (EX Move)

Upward Sacchin Arm = Forward, Down, Down+Forward + A, B, or C (EX Move)

Yumizuka Satsuki (Sacchin)

Combo 1 = A, B, C, Sacchin Arm (A Version or EX Move)

Combo 2 = Crouch + A, B, C, Release Down, C, Upward Sacchin Arm (A version or EX Move)

Combo 3 = A, B, C, Okottandakara (Arc Drive) [MUST BE MAX or BLOOD HEAT]

Combo 4 = Jump in, C (Blowback Edge), land, C (Blowback Edge), Jump in, C (Blowback Edge), land, Upward Sacchin Arm (EX Move), Jama Shinai de (Down, Down, + B or EX Move).

--------------------------

I recommend using Arima Miyako for starters since she is a well-balanced character. Not too tall (Aozaki Aoko / Chaos) and not too small (Neko Arc / Neko Chaos), just right. Can combo within range, has an air launcher, and doesn't rely much on Arc Drive damage. The only downside is, she doesn't have any Blowback Edges, Arc Drive is hard to connect to combos, and she has no projectiles.

Besides, you can't resist the Panty Shots of Miyako. Renkantai move anyone? Though she is wearing shorts so it's a bummer. Unless you're imaginative then it's no problem.

[quote name='Rah']Lovely~

And I beg to differ. *uses Gelbooru*

:3[/QUOTE]

It's a good distraction. While you do the Renkantai move, your opponent (especially the lolicons) will be distracted by the (somewhat) panty shot) and will open up their defenses. USE THAT OPPORTUNITY AND COMBO THEM TO OBLIVION!!

I did say, "somewhat" didn't I? Looking at her battle stance, it's just a normal dress and you'll think it's a skirt or something. Be imaginative, why don't you.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
[quote name='Adachi']It's a good distraction. While you do the Renkantai move, your opponent (especially the lolicons) will be distracted by the (somewhat) panty shot) and will open up their defenses. USE THAT OPPORTUNITY AND COMBO THEM TO OBLIVION!![/QUOTE]

Len's pajamas ver. is far more attracting than that ^_^

[quote name='Adachi']I am Adachi. This nod you speak of is someone I don't know.

Perhaps a stranger. Anyway, going to post more combos later.[/QUOTE]

I'm having a Himegami syndrome with this bad disguise.

No matter. I am Adachi. Tohru Adachi.

Ciel combos, Hisui and Kohaku will come up soon.