~ ZeroKnight's Photoshop Gallery ~

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Well, I figured I'll just throw pretty much everything I've ever half-baked in Photoshop in here.Some of the stuff I think turned out pretty good. Dunno if you'll think the same though.(newer entries at the top of each section)Avatars:
One of the first things I ever made in Ps
[hr]Signatures:
I made this with a tut that Sachiko gave me
Thanks again~ I REALLY like how this one turned out!
SOTM #3 I kinda like this one...still bad though :/
SOTM #1 I like this one~
Made this using a sig tut I found elsewhere on teh netz. Also bad.
This was done with one of Hitagi's sig tuts It's garbage, I know. I forgot a step >.>"
I did this as a surprise for Manda Panda, before we became entwined~ Was a little something to cheer her up after a rather shitty night. She liked it ^^ I guess that means it's good.
This is my first sig EVER...dear god it's horrible ;__;
[hr]Other Things:Made for my Panda Bear
It's our first Valentine's Day~ My Ps skills have improved ^^ The only thing I don't like is the damn text. I'm bad with text.(large image)
Was playing around with all I've learned so far, along with a little Pen Tool trick. (large image warning [1091x1200])

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
The "Obey Me" one is the best one I see, it's got much more going on in comparison with the other ones. That's a step in the right direction.

Sanae

Staff member
Those are all very sexy, Zero
:eek::eek::eek:I really suck at critiquing >_< They look pretty good to me :3 I especially like the one you're using as your siggy now <3

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"Yuki Hana"]Those are all very sexy' date=' Zero
:eek::eek::eek:I really suck at critiquing >_< They look pretty good to me :3 I especially like the one you're using as your siggy now <3[/quote']Haha, why thanks :DDon't worry, I'm bad at it too >.>"Haha, I've got about 7 sigs in my rotator, you'll have to be specific silly XD[quote name='"Absolutezero645"]Nice works :pYour first sig is damn better than mine O__O[/quote]Thanks' date=' though I have a hard time believing that
hikarisakura"'][quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~ said:
Haha there's not much there to be jealous of :pThanks though
yeshh.. there are too many to be jelous of both of you <.<[/quote]Too many of what? Both? Huh...? o_O *confused*
CatzyLee93 said:
why did you say that your first sig looks awful! I like it ^^ But I must say that the "Obey me" one is the best.
Haha thanks ^^" I really don't think it's that great >_<" Though it has C.C. and green in it' date=' so it's good enough by my standards XD[hr'][/hr]Oh, and just a heads up, I'm only putting stuff in here that I've actually done work on in Ps. Cropping an image to make an ava like the one I have now doesn't count XDAlso, this sig:
Was made by someone else. I requested it a long while back. It was done by someone from the site that shan't be named.My first sig I made WAY back when, when I was still at that forum, when I was still overly obsessed with C.C. XDThanks again for all the compliments everyone ^^

Nice work The concept is coming together.Think you need to work on your quality of your tags theyjust seem too grainy/fuzzy.As well as flow.When creating flow you want to keep all the flow you create go together wellusually into one direction or like in my current tag how it goes away from the render/focal.