Worst Anime

qmox

Beyblade with german dabing is the wort one , you know its more like promotion for this stupid litle toy. Kids are going crazy and want some after they have seen one or 2 episodes of this rubish . And after that they are really upset that there are no lights after is spins.

how can u guys say Digimon have u seen savers its crazy worst anime ever made is this ongoing anime called bartender watch the first ep and try in tell me diff

ANOTHER movie @O@???!!!! Pokemon sux, especially the dubbed version in SPANISH! I thought the drawings for cardcaptor sakura were very cute even though the plot wasn't very entertaining after a while. I thought Tsubasa was good though. Pretear lost me halfway through the firs episode. Oh, and one piece was the worst thing ever, but I only saw the dubbed version so I don't know about the subs...

Pokemon is the worst anime on the face of the earth. The plot is the same in every single episode! I think they don't even pay people to come up with a storyline anymore. The artists are just trained to draw the same thing over and over.

Try watching Sin. It is a true massacre. Bad as Bad.
There is also an anime called Panda Kapanda. Dunno if kids gonna love it, but i'm 25 and didn't make even 5 minutes...

I think Is dragon ball and xxxholic. Its author's drawing doesn't seem nice. And its story..... Dragon ball only seem on battle scene, doesn't have any love scene or romantic scene. XXXholic i watch until episode 6 also don't know what this anime talk about.