World Of Warcraft?

err yeah, how can anyone on this forum NOT play this game? Seriously, it's the best MMORPG you'll ever play...15$ a month isn't that bad, you can spend 30$ and get a game card for play for 60 days...which is what I'm doing now...

who here plays? and if so, what server/lvl/race/etc.

?

I used to play... Played in both betas, all the way up until 3.5 months ago. :) Quit because it was taking up too much of my time.

Azjol-Nerub server

Peebles - 70 NE druid - Resto
Valatage - 68 Human Rogue - Combat / Assassination
and 6 others 40+

I am playing on the server Stormscale. My level is 70 and I'm a warrior in a guild called Gear Vendor, we cleared Karazhan not long ago. The guild haven't been together long and not knowing of tactics or anything still pwned the place.

That was all to it I guess.

I quit 2 months ago because i didnt have the time to dungeon crawl my lvl 70 hunter to get rep. But if you want to look me up in the armory or something its Dstriker, lvl 70 hunter on the Agrramar.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Neo PuNk @ May 18, 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]7091[/snapback]</div>
err yeah, how can anyone on this forum NOT play this game? Seriously, it's the best MMORPG you'll ever play...15$ a month isn't that bad, you can spend 30$ and get a game card for play for 60 days...which is what I'm doing now...
who here plays? and if so, what server/lvl/race/etc.

?[/b]

Been playing since the game came out. Recently server transfered to Rivendare. I have 2 chars. warrior and priest. Priest is my main character. Raid as shadowpriest, lvl 70, undead