World of Warcraft: Cataclysm!!!!

• Thread starter Xephiana-Cataclysm
  • Start date
X

Xephiana-Cataclysm

Hell yesss!!! Dec 7!!! >3What is everyone looking forward too? :3I love the new Retribution Paladins!The rotation is more fun than before. ^^

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
My comrade, has your soul already been devoured by WoWcrack? Offer your body to the anime loli gods and you will find salvation.

X

Xephiana-Cataclysm

The new expansion is like so awesome :3New Talents.New Skills/Spells and a lot more too >3

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Still, the system of gameplay is getting old. MMOs are moving more and more into console like gameplay, and that's what I like. Check out Vindictus, that's the kind of gameplay MMOs should be doing.

um, I am sorry, but I have to agree with Levi, I played like 5 mins of it, cause my friend let me, and I got bored. I still don't see what the hype of that game is. >.> maybe I didn't play it enough or something.

K

Kyo_cat18

I have been playing since the beginning of BC and got to say I was glad for the change of things. The game needed it. I had lost interest in my Druid(my baby). Since the latest big patch I have loved my druid more and more. I have been in beta for months. I seriously thought I was going to switch to Spriest. I still love my priest but my Druid is the number. All healers right now are seriously OP.

A

Animelover25

Sell my soul? heem 6 years ago my soul was sold to WOW and Loli's so i am just a empty shellWOW+Loli's=TOTAL VICTORY Soul sold The only thing i really dont like about the new Expansion is the Warrior Tank build now it got a bit harder to do and the DPS guy's dont take that in mind that getting aggro is just a lil bit harder, and you MUST get 1 full tallent tree. But still cant wait till 7 dec. then i can sell a nother part of my soulGreetings fellow Loli and WOW guy's/girlsAnimelover25

K

Kyo_cat18

I agree with the warrior tanking. I was leveling a warrior tank. I enjoyed it but they took away most of the threat generating in some of the attacks away in the last patch. I was little upset at that. I haven't tanked on my warrior since the latest patch. They made it so hard to hold aggro and to get threat on things. People will need to learn to wait a little bit before dpsing their butts off at the start with warriors.

On one hand, I'm thankful that I live in the east and not have this WoW craze anywhere near me.On the other, since this is the east, we have access to more MMOs that are more addicting than WoW.A lose-lose scenario. Though I think I might be glad that I have stayed clear off the MMOs for 4 years now (iirc). Last MMOs I played was Rappelz (Global) and Cabal (Phil).Too many angry locals shouting profanities and scamming newbs. (Newbs, not n00bs)