Will you ever stop watching anime? Even when your old?

amanda

Okay well, to me anime is like the greatest thing ever, well almost... but still!
Its just soo entertaining and all the shows are different in thier different ways, you just can't get bored of anime. But as to watching anime when your old. Maybe when your older you'll drop out of the habit of anime because you'll have better things to do, you may not get into all the romance or gore etc. Except maybe the comedy though, comedy is always good. I know when i'm old im going to stay watching anime. Call me a old nerd if you want ^^

I'll keep watching for as long as the industry allows for illegal downloading. If I ever have to buy anime I'll probably just go back to gaming.

I like spending money on the anime that I like but since there is a great deal of it that I hate as well I probably won't want to spend 20+ bucks just to try something. Since there is a high chance I wouldn't like it.

Though it's also possible that I'll move to Japan when I'm older. And then I'll just be able to watch anime casually on the TV. If that happens I don't really see my self stoping.

i think i can happily say, no ill never stop watching anime, and when i do have kids they will be hooked on it too, as well as the sega mega drive with sonic ^^;

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
don't think so, considering the fact that i already have a list of 200 and something anime i want to see, and new anime will still come.

don't think that would be easy, it's like i'm addicted to anime so to quit watching..... it would be even harder than to quit smoking

Kenzou

pink spider
I'll probably stop watching new anime soon and buy all the completed ones i like and watch them every now and then.

I stopped a while last year,since I got board basically.
=/
But then FMA brought me back
<3

I think I would stop if it got boring, but that's about it.

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
I am 30 yrs old, spent $400.00 on anime in the past 2 weeks, and have 8 anime tattoos. what do you think??

buwahahahah!!!

and just think, anime is at the bottom of my hobby list

B StAR

2D Complex.
Nah, its something I like to reflect back to, you know the old school days when I get older. Maybe even show the young ones (if I have any) anime so I can have something in common. Plus they serve as great entertainment if I forget about them.

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
No, I don't think I will ever stop watching anime, it's addicting, while it's also fun and entertaining to watch. =) Some anime are a lot more interesting than a lot of TV shows out there imo, and life for me would get plenty boring. D:

I will definitely never stop watching. Heck if I can ever learn Japanese I am moving to Japan and watching more.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Age huh, Ive seen all sorts of people at cons, but I will stop going to cons when I get older, the age group is a bit young. But watching anime, I think its the same as watching tv, I won't be able to stop...